Home

Jon Anik mentions UFC 4, says there's "a little bit of an interruption"

This is a discussion on Jon Anik mentions UFC 4, says there's "a little bit of an interruption" within the EA Sports UFC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 04-16-2020, 05:08 PM   #1
Pro

TheUFCVeteran's Arena

OVR: 0

Found this on Twitter, credit to @wahababaig. Could be COVID-19, could be internal delays. Who knows.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-16-2020, 07:50 PM   #2
Banned

Re: Jon Anik mentions UFC 4, says there's "a little bit of an interruption"

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheUFCVeteran
Found this on Twitter, credit to @wahababaig. Could be COVID-19, could be internal delays. Who knows.

When does he say theres an interuption?

Also funny how i got bashed for saying that there might be an interruption for ufc 4 due to covid 19 lol.
Old 04-16-2020, 08:29 PM   #3
MVP

Yaari's Arena

Interesting find. But I think the issues happened far sooner than the current situation with COVID-19 has led us to. It was already weird when they missed their previous launch window which worked extremely well for them in the past, and there really wasn't any reason to go for a release later in the year.

But yeah any further delays due to the virus seem almost like a given now. Pretty unfortunate. Never thought we wouldnt have heard a single thing last November when I was getting excited for the reveals I thought they had lined up.
Old 04-16-2020, 11:09 PM   #4
Sassy

MacGowan's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by SHADOW_UFCMMA
funny how i got bashed for saying that there might be an interruption for ufc 4 due to covid 19 lol.
I'don't think anyone bashed you? I've been saying the same thing, but I also think this game was behind schedule before covid too.
Old 04-17-2020, 12:40 AM   #5
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by MacGowan
I'don't think anyone bashed you? I've been saying the same thing, but I also think this game was behind schedule before covid too.
https://forums.operationsports.com/f...s-ufc-4-a.html

.... like izzy says "i don't forget"

i think they are just taking there time with this game just perfecting it. that's the reason the game is taking to long. I also believe corona virus affects their plan a bit.

If you look into it leaks are falling here and there. ex we had a ben askren leak,Henry cejudo leak and now this. more leaks to come. be on the look out.

ive been told that they will purposely leak, here and there close to the announcement of the game, and now its coming to life, kind of excited.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-17-2020, 01:11 AM   #6
Rookie

Given Kenetic’s recent comments, it’s not looking good for UFC 4.

We already knew it would be some kind of a sh*t show anyway given that it’s EA but the fact this game is taking longer than the previous 2 and GPD leaving during development are a couple of red flags.

Of course, they could just be taking this time to perfect the game and iron out the kinks before release but given recent history with certain features that would literally take 5 minutes to test not being fixed and being left for months, I hope I’ll be forgiven for being pessimistic.
Old 04-17-2020, 01:54 AM   #7
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryangil23
Given Kenetic’s recent comments, it’s not looking good for UFC 4.

We already knew it would be some kind of a sh*t show anyway given that it’s EA but the fact this game is taking longer than the previous 2 and GPD leaving during development are a couple of red flags.

Of course, they could just be taking this time to perfect the game and iron out the kinks before release but given recent history with certain features that would literally take 5 minutes to test not being fixed and being left for months, I hope I’ll be forgiven for being pessimistic.
All kenetic said was he was kicked off. Not a big deal, because most likely all game changers due is point stuff out and test for bugs. But damn alberto liked your comment you might be on to something...
Old 04-17-2020, 02:09 AM   #8
(aka Alberto)

aholbert32's Arena

OVR: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by SHADOW_UFCMMA
All kenetic said was he was kicked off. Not a big deal, because most likely all game changers due is point stuff out and test for bugs. But damn alberto liked your comment you might be on to something...

FYI, we do ALOT more than bug testing. They have a team of testers for bug testing.

Back to lurking....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Last edited by aholbert32; 04-17-2020 at 02:33 AM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC »