Home

Krebstar's FIFA 20 World Class Sliders

This is a discussion on Krebstar's FIFA 20 World Class Sliders within the EA Sports FIFA Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 04-11-2020, 11:51 AM   #1
is looking at stats.

Krebstar's Arena

OVR: 15
Krebstar's FIFA 20 World Class Sliders

After purchasing FIFA 20 late, I decided to try the community slider set, and as in past years it was just not for me. There are some things in that set I think are working well, so you'll see those reflected here, otherwise, they're very similar to my settings from last year.

So, thank you to those who contributed to the community set.

However, these are meant to be different. They're not meant to give you a more realistic game that feels like FIFA—they're meant to make the game feel less like FIFA.

If you want to play short halves, these are not for you. These are personally what I'm really enjoying, and if others find them to be enjoyable, awesome, but I'm not soliciting feedback. Change what you feel you need to change, and go from there. I don't post videos, and I honestly don't want to see your videos. Nothing personal, I just want to play the game when I can and not sink too much time into settings.

I used an image as this should be really easy to view on your phone—that's the hope, at least.

V2 [Updated 4/15/20]:

V1:

Spoiler

Last edited by Krebstar; 04-15-2020 at 02:21 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-11-2020, 11:54 AM   #2
is looking at stats.

Krebstar's Arena

Re: Krebstar's FIFA 20 World Class Sliders

So, first post in, settings are all in there. I've settled back on 15 minute halves as it just feels right. I'm really enjoying these right now and am having no issues with difficulty. In my Athletic Club (Bilbao) CM I lost my first three matches, and narrowly won my fourth 0-1.

These are playing fairly realistic right now and I like them even more than last year's set. Expect realistic pass percentages and shot totals—that's the hope, at least.
Old 04-14-2020, 08:13 PM   #3
is looking at stats.

Krebstar's Arena

Made a few small adjustments and will post tomorrow. FB positioning back to 10 as it was last year to help fullbacks set to join the attack to do so more often being the biggest.

Playing with wingbacks really made me notice that it needed adjusting.
Old 04-15-2020, 02:23 PM   #4
is looking at stats.

Krebstar's Arena

4/15/20: Updated image in first post, changes are highlighted—those changes are:

Shot Error: 72 / —
GK Ability: 52 /52
Line Length: 21 /21
Fullbacks: 10 / 10
Old 04-17-2020, 07:13 PM   #5
Banned

OVR: 0

The game is playing super smooth and very tactical. Shots per game is down from about high teens/ low twenties to low teens. Actually had a match that I had 11 shots and Cardiff City only had 6 shots. Most of the match is played in the midfield.

Glad to have you back

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-22-2020, 08:48 PM   #6
All Star

JohnnytheSkin's Arena

OVR: 33

I know you don't want feedback, but I have to say thanks for these. I like the open and loose feel these give. Much appreciated!

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Oh, sorry...I got distracted by the internet. - Scott Pilgrim
Old 04-26-2020, 12:29 AM   #7
Rookie

OVR: 0

I loved your sliders in previous years so thanks for putting these together. I do have one question. Are you getting fouls on slow? I've played slow the majority of time over the past year this game has been out and I just dont draw enough fouls from the AI.

I recently moved the community sliders back to normal speed and I've drawn more fouls in 5 matches than i had in two seasons. I like getting the fouls but the pace of the game is really fast.

So i was hoping to try your sliders out and just had the one question about fouls and/or free kicks.

Thanks
Old 04-27-2020, 10:49 AM   #8
is looking at stats.

Krebstar's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skyflame21
I loved your sliders in previous years so thanks for putting these together. I do have one question. Are you getting fouls on slow? I've played slow the majority of time over the past year this game has been out and I just dont draw enough fouls from the AI.

I recently moved the community sliders back to normal speed and I've drawn more fouls in 5 matches than i had in two seasons. I like getting the fouls but the pace of the game is really fast.

So i was hoping to try your sliders out and just had the one question about fouls and/or free kicks.

Thanks
About the same as past years, maybe a few more here and there. The most success I've had at drawing fouls has been dribbling around or close to defenders without sprinting, and sometimes shielding the ball.

I've had a few games where the AI has fouled me six times, and then others only once or twice.

An entire generation of FIFA could've been so much better if they just incorporated a foul/aggression slider. The animations are there—they really are, and when you see one (and a foul is called) it's so great.

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders »