Home

Downloading off Madden Share

This is a discussion on Downloading off Madden Share within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 03-26-2020, 10:40 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 2
Downloading off Madden Share

Hey so I've been trying to download updated customer rosters so I can play with all the new guys on their new teams, however when I go to download them or anything for that matter it keeps going to download them but pops up with a message saying sorry but unable to download as the user has deleted them... Is there a problem of EA's end or am I missing something here lol
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-26-2020, 11:51 PM   #2
Lord of Suffering

Darth Aegis's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: Downloading off Madden Share

I ran into this on PC. I just kept trying all different ones and found one that actually worked & DL. Then I went back to roster that I actually wanted & it worked. I also backed out of share a few times. Share has been a mess the past couple of yrs.

Playing:

Last edited by Darth Aegis; 03-27-2020 at 08:44 AM.
Old 03-27-2020, 12:14 AM   #3
Rookie

DancyHercules3's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greg521988
Hey so I've been trying to download updated customer rosters so I can play with all the new guys on their new teams, however when I go to download them or anything for that matter it keeps going to download them but pops up with a message saying sorry but unable to download as the user has deleted them... Is there a problem of EA's end or am I missing something here lol

Thankfully i’m not the only one, its a problem on EA’s end

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 03-29-2020, 03:11 PM   #4
Rookie

PunkMonk's Arena

Quote:
The fix is simply pressing download multiple times..when I downloaded all of CWSapps fictional classes I had this issue. I would have to try one file 5-10 times until it downloaded.. or try selecting one file 3-4 times then selecting another, that sometimes worked as well. To download 14 files it probably took me 150 tries I'd guess between all the files. Some downloaded immediately, some took numerous clicks.
Old 03-29-2020, 08:38 PM   #5
Rookie

So managed to download the rosters I wanted, but how the hell do you save them so I can use them?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-29-2020, 11:20 PM   #6
Rookie

PunkMonk's Arena

Quote:
So managed to download the rosters I wanted, but how the hell do you save them so I can use them?
When you downloaded them they should have saved automatically. Go to the load settings and scroll to rosters or whatever it is you downloaded.. should be in there.
Old 03-30-2020, 01:24 AM   #7
Rookie

That’s what I figured, tried looking in there and nothing was showing up, went to go and download them again only for them to not download anymore, guessing there’s problems with ea share 🤦*♂️
Old 04-02-2020, 09:06 PM   #8
Rookie

i tried it as well none work for downloading unless you try downloading files from ea share for madden 19 they work but madden 20 does not.

this should have been fixed by now they do not care.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »