Home

Watch old real life games

This is a discussion on Watch old real life games within the MLB The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?
Closed Thread

Old 03-22-2020, 04:14 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 3
Watch old real life games

Mlb.com has a page telling us there's the entire 2018 and 2019 season to watch on mlb.tv free. Dont know if a subscription is free or what.

Also the page says each team has 5 games on YouTube from the past. I think its YouTube.

Does anyone know if its possible to watch old games somewhere? Meaning from the 50s and before? I know there's footage of a lot of players like DiMaggio and Ruth etc. Is there anyway to watch their games? I'd buy them if I could.

And does anyone know what happened to the ps4 app that let you buy games? I bought a couple of the giants games in the world series in 2014 or something cus I missed them live.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-22-2020, 08:49 PM   #2
MVP

OVR: 2
Re: Watch old real life games

Quote:
Originally Posted by buggs1a
Mlb.com has a page telling us there's the entire 2018 and 2019 season to watch on mlb.tv free. Dont know if a subscription is free or what.

Also the page says each team has 5 games on YouTube from the past. I think its YouTube.

Does anyone know if its possible to watch old games somewhere? Meaning from the 50s and before? I know there's footage of a lot of players like DiMaggio and Ruth etc. Is there anyway to watch their games? I'd buy them if I could.

And does anyone know what happened to the ps4 app that let you buy games? I bought a couple of the giants games in the world series in 2014 or something cus I missed them live.
I am pretty sure you can find one maybe two complete games from the 1952 World Series between the NY Yankees and Brooklyn Dodgers on YouTube. But finding earlier complete games might be hard to find. You should however be able to find some complete games from the 80s and 90s and maybe even the 70s. Also iTunes should have complete games from the 70s to the modern era. They shouldn't be too expensive, a few $$$ each. But it will cost you money and these days we need to be smart with our spending.

So my recommendation is to search YouTube. Also a lot of Super Bowl games (maybe not all of them, but many of them) can be found on the NFL's YouTube channel if you also want to watch some football.
Old 03-22-2020, 08:52 PM   #3

kehlis's Arena

OVR: 41
Re: Watch old real life games

https://forums.operationsports.com/forums/pro-baseball/
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show »