Home

Old 03-17-2020, 12:54 PM   #1
Rookie

BoNity's Arena

OVR: 5
Stealing

I'm trying to play this Curtis granderson thing and everytime I try and steal he stops half way. Am I doing something wrong?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-17-2020, 04:39 PM   #2
#BringBackFaceuary

ChaseB's Arena

OVR: 40
Re: Stealing

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoNity
I'm trying to play this Curtis granderson thing and everytime I try and steal he stops half way. Am I doing something wrong?
Hmmmm I mean you must be, but two things to try are keep holding the analog stick in the steal direction. You can also get more opportunities to steal if you go into the mode-specific options and change the Road To The Show area where you can set how much of an AI player's at-bat you want to see while on base.
Old 03-19-2020, 01:07 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoNity
That happened to me and then a bug happened. The slow motion movement of the pitcher throwing to first appeared and I didn't press L1 to go back in time. I pressed L1 and then R1 quickly. I took about 2 steps and the first basemen got the ball....I kept running to 2nd....he never threw the ball until I reached 2nd base and I was credited with a steal and won one of the challenges. Haven't reported the bug yet.
Old 03-19-2020, 11:06 PM   #4
Rookie

Is there a way to steal if there is a runner on 2nd and you are 1st with Granderson? I couldn't figure out how to do a double steal each time I tried only Granderson stole and the guy on 2nd didn't.
Old 03-19-2020, 11:33 PM   #5
MVP

mikeq672's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by HollaMV7
Is there a way to steal if there is a runner on 2nd and you are 1st with Granderson? I couldn't figure out how to do a double steal each time I tried only Granderson stole and the guy on 2nd didn't.
no because its a stupid player lock mission.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-20-2020, 01:35 AM   #6
Rookie

TnT1tan's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeq672
no because its a stupid player lock mission.
Yeah this bugs me. I know they're just trying to spice things and not every moment be about XBH or HR, but its frustrating when it happens, especially in multi game moments when you get to the last game and have a guy on 2nd in front of you.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > Diamond Dynasty »