Home

MLB The Show 20 Early Release Starts at Midnight Eastern: What Will You Do First?

This is a discussion on MLB The Show 20 Early Release Starts at Midnight Eastern: What Will You Do First? within the MLB The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 03-12-2020, 09:00 AM   #1
#BringBackFaceuary

ChaseB's Arena

OVR: 40
MLB The Show 20 Early Release Starts at Midnight Eastern: What Will You Do First?

It's a yearly tradition here at OS to simply ask, what's the first thing you will...

Written By: Chase Becotte

Click here to view the article.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-12-2020, 09:07 AM   #2
MVP

HypoLuxa13's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: MLB The Show 20 Early Release Starts at Midnight Eastern: What Will You Do First?

Someone's gotta say it: First thing I will do is edit Astros hitters' discipline and Contact down 15-20 pts, and edit their Vision and Power down 10-15 pts.

Then Probably start a March to October and play that for a few days until rosters stabilize... Oh, and do the Javy Baez Nike Moments mission, I want 'dem shoes!!

Last edited by HypoLuxa13; 03-12-2020 at 09:42 AM.
Old 03-12-2020, 09:11 AM   #3
Banned

ncbravesfan's Arena

Re: MLB The Show 20 Early Release Starts at Midnight Eastern: What Will You Do First?

Play a game at Truist Park against the Cardinals. I want revenge!!!!!
Old 03-12-2020, 09:11 AM   #4
"ADAPT OR DIE"

jcar0725's Arena

OVR: 3

Transfer over my '19 franchise, and keep on rollin.....
Old 03-12-2020, 09:20 AM   #5
Then..Now...Forever

countryboy's Arena

OVR: 62

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcar0725
Transfer over my '19 franchise, and keep on rollin.....
I am struggling with wanting to carry over my franchise. I was going to just end it, but didn't want to give it up, so I am currently re-doing the offseason after failing to fix something before advancing to the offseason and I'm losing interest because while some signings are the same, many are different and its bugging me that its different.

Anyways, to answer the question, the first thing I'll do is look at the rosters and then I'll either start a new franchise or I'll carryover my current one and start Spring Training.

I miss the old days of Operation Sports :(

Louisville Cardinals/St.Louis Cardinals
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-12-2020, 09:24 AM   #6
"ADAPT OR DIE"

jcar0725's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by countryboy
I am struggling with wanting to carry over my franchise. I was going to just end it, but didn't want to give it up, so I am currently re-doing the offseason after failing to fix something before advancing to the offseason and I'm losing interest because while some signings are the same, many are different and its bugging me that its different.

Anyways, to answer the question, the first thing I'll do is look at the rosters and then I'll either start a new franchise or I'll carryover my current one and start Spring Training.
Oh man, I hear ya. I am struggling because I really want to start fresh with '20, but I really have some great young prospects in '19 that are about to arrive to the bigs and I've been grooming them and UGH , I don't want to just dump that and start over......

And there is no chance of me doing two franchises, I barely have time for one franchise unless I do a lot of simming, which is a no-go for me.
Old 03-12-2020, 09:26 AM   #7
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by countryboy

Here's my thought. While it may be annoying to continue your chise with what has occured.

I would think we likely will have to start over anyway if you plan to get a PS5.
Old 03-12-2020, 09:40 AM   #8
Rookie

CrimsonLeal's Arena

Just about every year I start out by playing a few innings of a random exhibition game out of respect for the game.

However I've been extremely eager to get started on my 30 relocated franchises. I plan on being in the Franchise relocation menu by 12:01AM tomorrow

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show »