Home

Post Deadline Roster Save

This is a discussion on Post Deadline Roster Save within the EA Sports NHL Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL > EA Sports NHL Rosters
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 03-06-2020, 04:37 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Post Deadline Roster Save

This is the most complete Post Trade Deadline Roster you will find anywhere, Shanster and I have re rated the majority of leagues. Putting players in correct postions, play styles and ratings to give franchise mode accurate stats when playing. We have current rosters with all signings up to May 6th. (Most new signings have players affiliated with their teams so that you can sign them at the end of your 1st year in franchise, if players are on only AHL deals they are already on their AHL team.
We have finally hit the MAX of skater caps 700 Skaters have been made (We can still add Goalies). We have made caps for the 2020-2023 draft. Shanster has made the 1st round of the WHL, 1st Round of the USHL and 1st & 2nd Round of the OHL.
In addition, we have fixed the goalie pad glitch in junior hockey as all teams will have matching pads to their team colors. We have added custom teams to include the 2019 IIHF 18 & Under Tournament Rosters, AHL East and West All Star Teams (it was easier to put two divisions together) and we have also decided to add 4 KHL All Star Teams representing each division.
Attached Files
File Type: zip Roster.zip (3.20 MB, 78 views)
File Type: zip Profile.zip (1.42 MB, 31 views)

Last edited by alkostopolus; 05-06-2020 at 11:55 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-06-2020, 04:55 PM   #2
Rookie

Re: Post Deadline Roster Save

It's 2 files not 1 that need to be uploaded for the roster & profile. Don't forget. It won't work without the second file. Might need to upload save data folder.

The file other than the bin file (that's bigger in size). Almost there, that file and the bin file need to be in one folder.

Last edited by octobump; 03-06-2020 at 05:22 PM.
Old 03-06-2020, 05:45 PM   #3
MVP

OVR: 16

There's no 'bin' file with that zip. Format should be:

PS4 > SaveData > "Identifier folder" > CUSA***** > Roster files.
Old 03-06-2020, 11:37 PM   #4
Rookie

Ok i changed the zip files, they should be good now. Sorry about that.
Old 03-07-2020, 01:32 AM   #5
MVP

OVR: 16

Thanks! File works great!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-07-2020, 02:16 AM   #6
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by alkostopolus
I edited the post trade deadline roster save, this has complete team rosters for franchise. I have edited, re rated, and re positioned players to fit their proper roles. Thanks to Shanster we have completely made the 2020 draft prospects and have added a considerable amount of 2021 and 2022 as well.

I have made copies of goalies in the Echl so that they will show up in franchise and if you want to play as them in the ECHL in play now you can.

Next update, I will finish ECHL and Junior Goalie pads and some more re rating for players in junior,also I will finish making the IIHF tournament rosters.
Can you sent exel table with you prospects
Old 03-07-2020, 08:38 AM   #7
Rookie

For the excel table , go to shansters thread the draft picks are mostly there and for the teams unsigned prospects I’m still adding them there.
Old 03-07-2020, 06:39 PM   #8
Rookie

Shanster695's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by alkostopolus
For the excel table , go to shansters thread the draft picks are mostly there and for the teams unsigned prospects I’m still adding them there.
Link here https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

Constantly up****** it, when being an adult doesn't get in the way (damn Adulthood.)

« Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL > EA Sports NHL Rosters »