Home

MLB The Show 20 Preview: Franchise Mode, Real Minor League Rosters and Road to the Show Twitch Stream Highlights

This is a discussion on MLB The Show 20 Preview: Franchise Mode, Real Minor League Rosters and Road to the Show Twitch Stream Highlights within the MLB The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 02-13-2020, 08:01 PM   #1
#BringBackFaceuary

ChaseB's Arena

OVR: 40
MLB The Show 20 Preview: Franchise Mode, Real Minor League Rosters and Road to the Show Twitch Stream Highlights

It’s been years since franchise mode has received any major additions, and while the under-the-hood improvements...

Written By: Joe Doyle

Click here to view the article.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-13-2020, 08:30 PM   #2
Game Dev

TheBleedingRed21's Arena

OVR: 21
Re: MLB The Show 20 Preview: Franchise Mode, Real Minor League Rosters and Road to th

Quote:
It’s been years since franchise mode has received any major additions...
And the tradition continues.
Old 02-13-2020, 09:34 PM   #3
87%

ty5oke's Arena

OVR: 25
I don't know how to type out the feeling I have after reading this.* Kind of like deja vu feeling. I will buy and play again because I enjoy playing the game, but continue to feel disappointed in Franchise mode additions.

Operation Sports OOTP League
Old 02-13-2020, 09:40 PM   #4
MVP

AUTiger1's Arena

OVR: 14
Re: MLB The Show 20 Preview: Franchise Mode, Real Minor League Rosters and Road to th

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBleedingRed21
And the tradition continues.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ty5oke
I don't know how to type out the feeling I have after reading this.* Kind of like deja vu feeling. I will buy and play again because I enjoy playing the game, but continue to feel disappointed in Franchise mode additions.

You guys don't consider franchise relocation and full minor league rosters as major additions to franchise mode? Boy, tough crowd.
Detroit Red Wings
Winnipeg Jets
Old 02-13-2020, 09:42 PM   #5
All Star

OVR: 2

Lol they added real minor league rosters and the ability to relocate and rebrand your team and that’s not a big addition to you guys?

Lol ok

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-13-2020, 09:43 PM   #6
Game Dev

TheBleedingRed21's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by AUTiger1
You guys don't consider franchise relocation and full minor league rosters as major additions to franchise mode? Boy, tough crowd.
Full Minors aren’t new. They’ve been in the game for quite some time. You just downloaded them before this year. What’s new?

It’s rebranding, not relocation, just FYI. Anyways, as I said before, looks good, as rebranding. However, stadiums is 100% a letdown. Let’s change location and team name but be stuck with stadiums that will have MLB team branding, not cool. You have got to offer generic stadiums, no excuse. It will really kill the immersion of this feature.

Last edited by TheBleedingRed21; 02-13-2020 at 09:46 PM.
Old 02-13-2020, 09:45 PM   #7
MVP

bravesfan1984's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
When cpu logic and other legacy issues continue to ruin the experience, these 'Major' additions mean nothing.

We've had full minors for a decade and relocation is very watered down to the point it's only beneficial for fictional rosters.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Operation Sports mobile app

Old 02-13-2020, 09:55 PM   #8
Rookie

S_pierce10's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
When there are so many things that need to be fixed or tweaked to make it at least somewhat close to the real life sport; replay system, a.i. logic, among many others, it just make these changes not as thrilling to me.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show »