Home

Live Playbooks Vs Default Playbooks ?

This is a discussion on Live Playbooks Vs Default Playbooks ? within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 02-06-2020, 07:30 PM   #1
MVP

HC0023's Arena

OVR: 5
Live Playbooks Vs Default Playbooks ?

What’s up Guys curious about everyone’s thoughts on the differences of these playbooks ..
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-06-2020, 11:41 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Live Playbooks Vs Default Playbooks ?

for me, I havent noticed many changes in the playbooks i use.

i currently use LAR on O, and the Live book adds I-pro with 9 plays, and i think that it... at least that ive noticed, i think that Deuce Close had a couple plays removed too maybe? Ive also used SEA, and all ive noticed is 6 plays added to Gun Bunch, and a play removed from SB Deuce Close.

I also briefly dabbled in the niners book, and saw that they added a couple pistol sets, which i thought was pretty cool, and i think a Gun formation but i cant remember which one.

do other books have more changes?

Last edited by Colo; 02-06-2020 at 11:46 PM.
Old 02-07-2020, 09:13 AM   #3
MVP

HC0023's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colo
for me, I havent noticed many changes in the playbooks i use.

i currently use LAR on O, and the Live book adds I-pro with 9 plays, and i think that it... at least that ive noticed, i think that Deuce Close had a couple plays removed too maybe? Ive also used SEA, and all ive noticed is 6 plays added to Gun Bunch, and a play removed from SB Deuce Close.

I also briefly dabbled in the niners book, and saw that they added a couple pistol sets, which i thought was pretty cool, and i think a Gun formation but i cant remember which one.

do other books have more changes?
Thanks for your response . Just wanted to get opinions on both if there any different or does anyone like the live better then the default do they change the gameplay at all .
Old 02-07-2020, 10:57 AM   #4
MVP

Shosum13's Arena

OVR: 1

The live playbooks are a little closer to what teams ran this year, a little closer. They added some new formations and removed some based on what teams ran this season for some teams, others didn’t really get touched. I’m actually pretty disappointed because they didn’t update the live playbooks nearly as often or as in depth as they led us to believe they would. Some teams playbooks are pretty much untouched even though their current playbooks don’t really represent their schemes.
Old 02-07-2020, 12:01 PM   #5
MVP

HC0023's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shosum13
The live playbooks are a little closer to what teams ran this year, a little closer. They added some new formations and removed some based on what teams ran this season for some teams, others didn’t really get touched. I’m actually pretty disappointed because they didn’t update the live playbooks nearly as often or as in depth as they led us to believe they would. Some teams playbooks are pretty much untouched even though their current playbooks don’t really represent their schemes.
Thanks for your response . That’s a shame to hear that they didn’t fully utilize the live playbooks feature then .
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »