Home

New MLS Kits Coming to FIFA 20 on February 12 - Inter Miami CF & Nashville SC Could Be Included

This is a discussion on New MLS Kits Coming to FIFA 20 on February 12 - Inter Miami CF & Nashville SC Could Be Included within the EA Sports FC and FIFA forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 02-06-2020, 06:36 PM   #1
Editor-in-Chief

Steve_OS's Arena

OVR: 77
New MLS Kits Coming to FIFA 20 on February 12 - Inter Miami CF & Nashville SC Could Be Included

The recently revealed iconic 90's MLS adidas EQT kits will be available in FIFA 20 on February...

Written By: Steve Noah

Click here to view the article.
Follow me on Twitter
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-06-2020, 06:51 PM   #2
All Star

JayD's Arena

OVR: 16
Re: New MLS Kits Coming to FIFA 20 on February 12 - Inter Miami CF & Nashville SC Cou

Pretty cool. I hope this fixes the current Atlanta United kit issues in career mode
Old 02-07-2020, 02:30 PM   #3
Rookie

ILuvMN81's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: New MLS Kits Coming to FIFA 20 on February 12 - Inter Miami CF & Nashville SC Cou

Sweet, a date! I was looking to see last night if they were added but now I have a date to look forward to.

It's exciting to see EA FIFA buck their tradition as of late if they're indeed adding Miami and Nashville. Us Minnesota United supporters and our expansion siblings in the ATL had to wait for FIFA 18. LAFC had to wait for 19, Cincinnati supporters had to wait for 20. Orlando and NYCFC, back in 15 and 16, the list goes on.

IF they're adding Miami and Nashville, what will the tourney and career mode fixtures look like? A generic mashup (i.e. Liga MX Clausura 2020) since there was no 2019 schedule for those teams ? Or OMG will they give us the opportunity to use 2020's fixtures? 2/12 or more info can't come fast enough!
Old 02-07-2020, 06:45 PM   #4
Pro

jrnlgrn's Arena

I can see them adding Nashville and Miami but only adding them everywhere but career mode. It would make sense to give the option to play the 2019 and 2020 seasons if they did. I think they would be opening themselves up to having to do that until MLS reaches their expansion goals and also do that for every league which has a season that starts between January and April. Seems like more work than EA would like to put it. It would be amazing to have those kind of options to keep the game fresh but I'm not going to get my hopes up.
Old 02-08-2020, 10:38 AM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by ILuvMN81
Sweet, a date! I was looking to see last night if they were added but now I have a date to look forward to.

It's exciting to see EA FIFA buck their tradition as of late if they're indeed adding Miami and Nashville. Us Minnesota United supporters and our expansion siblings in the ATL had to wait for FIFA 18. LAFC had to wait for 19, Cincinnati supporters had to wait for 20. Orlando and NYCFC, back in 15 and 16, the list goes on.

IF they're adding Miami and Nashville, what will the tourney and career mode fixtures look like? A generic mashup (i.e. Liga MX Clausura 2020) since there was no 2019 schedule for those teams ? Or OMG will they give us the opportunity to use 2020's fixtures? 2/12 or more info can't come fast enough!
IIRC Orlando and NYCFC were added as Rest of World teams. Hopefully that's what is happening here with Miami & Nashville, but as you pointed out they haven't done that for the last handful of expansion teams so...who knows with EA
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-08-2020, 07:49 PM   #6
Rookie

If eMLS means EA having to patch in expansion teams, timing be damned, it's a smashing success. Hopefully eMLS can also push them into doing more MLS face scans too. Some of these poor guys don't even have the right skin tone.

For what it's worth, the player in the Nashville kit isn't in the current squads per soFIFA, and was removed about a month ago. I have no idea how player additions/removals work in ultimate team, so maybe there's just a dev team that has anyone and everyone for promotional stuff, but this would almost certainly mean the team being added.

Last edited by AReifschneider; 02-08-2020 at 07:52 PM.
Old 02-12-2020, 10:42 AM   #7
MVP

PhillyPhanatic14's Arena

That's sick
Old 02-13-2020, 10:12 AM   #8
All Star

JayD's Arena

OVR: 16

and Atlanta United kits are messed up in career mode. Not sure how this went unnoticed? Oh wait, they probably didn't test them in career mode

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA »