Home

Post your favorite in-game uniform combos

This is a discussion on Post your favorite in-game uniform combos within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 01-22-2020, 07:05 PM   #1
MVP

speedkills's Arena

OVR: 8
Post your favorite in-game uniform combos

For those of us on consoles we don't get to use the cool uniform mods out there but thankfully there's at least a decent selection to mix and match with. I'm kind of a uniform enthusiast. You know what they say - look good, you play good. I have nothing to back this up of course, but I'd say the Buffalo Bills' slick unis are responsible for at least 2.5 wins per season. And their prior uniforms were responsible for them not making the playoffs between 2002-2010.

These are my current favorites:

The Houston Oilers reborn but with a touch of current day styling. I like the solid white helmets and would be even more badass if it was a matte finish.

A.J. Brown looking sharp doing the Conan O'Brien string dance after a TD reception
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-22-2020, 10:41 PM   #2
Hall Of Fame

reyes the roof's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: Post your favorite in-game uniform combos

I generally stick with standard uniform combos but a few times per year in my Bears franchise I’ll do white on white road uniforms with home socks to give it a touch of navy. Whenever I face the Giants in Chicago I’m sure to give them their 80s helmet with their road uniform since they don’t have their 80s road uniform

Also, those terrible 2002-2010 uniforms are 100% the reason for Buffalo’s struggles in that time. If they switched to the red helmets it would catapult their offense in to the upper echelon of the league

Last edited by reyes the roof; 01-22-2020 at 10:46 PM.
Old 01-23-2020, 07:33 AM   #3
MVP

PhillyPhanatic14's Arena

OVR: 0

Bengals Orange Jerseys, White Pants, Orange Socks. Best unis in the game.
Old 01-23-2020, 08:26 AM   #4
MVP

Bartolo Colon's Arena

I usually follow what the teams wear IRL but with some throwbacks mixed in. My favorite is literally any orange or green jersey. That’s CIN, CLE (2000s orange), DEN, MIA, TB orange + GB, NYJ, or PHI green
Old 01-23-2020, 09:37 AM   #5
MVP

speedkills's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by reyes the roof
Also, those terrible 2002-2010 uniforms are 100% the reason for Buffalo’s struggles in that time. If they switched to the red helmets it would catapult their offense in to the upper echelon of the league
It wasn't widely reported at the time, but then Bills QB Drew Bledsoe became increasingly disillusioned with their uniforms to the point that he became fixated on them and blamed them for his poor performances. After one particular bad outing where he missed several wide open receivers he went on a rant to a local sports reporter saying "Look at what our receivers are wearing; would YOU throw to them? We look like the Montreal Alouettes out there, I mean no offense to Montreal." But the damage was done. Not only did Bledsoe face backlash from potentially dozens of Alouette fans, he had alienated the Bills organization and it marked the beginning of the end of his tenure there.

When Bledsoe went on to sign with Dallas, he expressed his appreciation at being reunited with Bill Parcels and at how nice the Cowboys' uniforms were.

But I digress.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-23-2020, 01:11 PM   #6
Banned

OVR: 2

Broncos old-school unis.

Redskins yellow.

Tampa’s orange old school.
Old 01-23-2020, 07:30 PM   #7
MVP

speedkills's Arena

I've set these to default in creation center:

(click to enlarge)

I love the London Bulldogs unis. They really capture that Pax Britannica vibe with the Union Jack motif

Here Nick Foles looks absolutely smashing in red boots from designer Laurent Ghesquière
Old 01-23-2020, 11:56 PM   #8
Rookie

With the Redskins at home I always make sure they are wearing their away uniforms like they did in the 80’s. Also with Dallas I like the 90’s silver pants best with their uniforms.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »