Home

No halftime and CPU automatically gets the ball on the on their side of the field.

This is a discussion on No halftime and CPU automatically gets the ball on the on their side of the field. within the Madden NFL Football PC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football PC
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 01-02-2020, 03:05 PM   #1
MVP

TheGentlemanGhost's Arena

OVR: 0
No halftime and CPU automatically gets the ball on the on their side of the field.

I cannot find anything on this issue. It seems to be from Sabo’s gameplay mod but no one else seems to be having this issue so I need to make it a thread to find out who knows where the problem lies.

Basically, I play slow super sim and only play offense while letting the cpu play defense, and when Halftime hits, there’s no 1st half stats cutscene or halftime show, just the CPU with the ball usually in good position to score. This happens no even if I kicked off in the 1st half. I really need to know if there’s a fix for this or something because it definitely hits the gameplay.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-02-2020, 05:07 PM   #2
MVP

OVR: 3
Re: No halftime and CPU automatically gets the ball on the on their side of the field

I've played 3 games with version 1.6 of the gameplay mod and always get halftime and second half kickoff done as we'd expect. I don't control anything (CPU v CPU) so I'm not sure if that has something to do with the difference you're seeing.
Old 01-02-2020, 07:05 PM   #3
MVP

TheGentlemanGhost's Arena

Re: No halftime and CPU automatically gets the ball on the on their side of the field

It happened again but this was the first time the cpu got the ball on their side of the field at least (on their 20). Could it be related to tinkering with something in the franchise manager mod or anything else, definitely get the feeling it’s only me lol. I’m sure I would’ve found something about this not just on here but in my Google search. It must’ve accidentally changed something when I used on of the mod editors maybe. I used different AI/playbook mods and got the sane issues too, it not constant though. Sometimes it does go thru halftime correctly.
Old 01-03-2020, 06:29 PM   #4
Rookie

Landeye's Arena

Ive had this happen once or twice where I go to skip the halftime show and it starts the second half with the team at wherever they were before the half ended with no kickoff. Can't remember if the correct team had the ball to start the second half or if it was just whoever had the ball last.
Old 01-07-2020, 12:00 PM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 5

You're not going crazy. I had that happen to me once or twice, but not at halftime.

(I play the exact way you do, and I also edit abilities in the franchise editor.)

When the cpu scores on my defense, I sometimes fast sim skip through the next two plays (PAT & kickoff). Twice when doing that, instead of giving me the ball, it gave the CPU the ball instead, either in or close to the redzone. And I checked and there were no turnovers.

I switch between Sabos mod and Landeye's cpu v cpu mod. Unfortunately, I don't remember which mod I was using when it happened.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-07-2020, 12:52 PM   #6
MVP

OVR: 3

Coop: I don't think that is a mod thing, I think this is a glitch in their supersim system. It's been reported in a few threads on the main page too where when supersimming and doing play the moments or skipping a punt instead of arriving at the next play several plays to whole series were missed. Once I start the game in slow mode and CPU v CPU I don't touch it so I haven't run into the problems mentioned here. I do know that for a while folks were saying if they tried to skip a snap they got placed later in the game not one down later, which maybe what you're experiencing.
Old 01-07-2020, 02:14 PM   #7
Rookie

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by coach422001
Coop: I don't think that is a mod thing, I think this is a glitch in their supersim system. It's been reported in a few threads on the main page too where when supersimming and doing play the moments or skipping a punt instead of arriving at the next play several plays to whole series were missed. Once I start the game in slow mode and CPU v CPU I don't touch it so I haven't run into the problems mentioned here. I do know that for a while folks were saying if they tried to skip a snap they got placed later in the game not one down later, which maybe what you're experiencing.
That makes sense. I'll go search for those threads. Thanks.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football PC »