Home

Jack English Draft Class

This is a discussion on Jack English Draft Class within the Madden NFL Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 12-31-2019, 09:48 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 1
Jack English Draft Class

Loaded up Madden 10 on my '360 and basically did a copy and paste, with changes to get overalls to the Madden 10 numbers. Not perfectly accurate (some rating were stupid) but the class has every player from the Madden 10 draft class (the also rans aren't accurate ratings wise) in the Madden 10 draft order, English first overall and those hidden gems (FREAKS!) sprinkled throughout the middle rounds.

This class is supremely overpowered, have fun with it.

I'm thinking about doing the Luke Rambis and Tristan Riley Drafts, but they take a bit to do, so if I do them it'll be a bit.

Finished Tristan Riley/Jelani Okoye Draft Class.

Just search up English or Riley for the file name or user id lotusfather. PS4 BTW.

Edit:

So, apparently there is some issue with any file uploaded after the 30th of November, 2019.
To get around this message me here or on PSN and I will invite you to a Franchise and give you permissions so you can download it that way.

Last edited by lotusfather; 01-05-2020 at 12:09 AM. Reason: Additional info.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-01-2020, 01:05 PM   #2
Rookie

studdley_'s Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Jack English Draft Class

Quote:
Originally Posted by lotusfather
Loaded up Madden 10 on my '360 and basically did a copy and paste, with changes to get overalls to the Madden 10 numbers. Not perfectly accurate (some rating were stupid) but the class has every player from the Madden 10 draft class (the also rans aren't accurate ratings wise) in the Madden 10 draft order, English first overall and those hidden gems (FREAKS!) sprinkled throughout the middle rounds.

This class is supremely overpowered, have fun with it.

I'm thinking about doing the Luke Rambis and Tristan Riley Drafts, but they take a bit to do, so if I do them it'll be a bit.

Just search up English for the file name or user id lotusfather. PS4 BTW.

tried to download but said it was removed? if so please put it back up. struggling to find good fictional classes on ps4

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 01-01-2020, 01:19 PM   #3
Rookie

I saw that. I tried locating it with one of my kids accounts and found it but got the same message you did.

I didn't remove it.

It took forever to finally get it to upload and now this... I will upload again--hopefully that one works.
Old 01-01-2020, 02:12 PM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 4

Bro - no. I am so devastated. I appreciate the effort but when I look up "lotusfather" it's there and says you removed it. We need this bro.
Imagine some did the BOAR Jackson file to go with it.

Come on man - we need ya
Old 01-01-2020, 05:03 PM   #5
Rookie

I didn't remove it, it is some kind of glitch. Anything uploaded after 11/30/19 is doing that.
Send me a message on PSN or a PM here and I will invite you to a franchise with the class, then you can save it that way.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-05-2020, 12:08 AM   #6
Rookie

Just finished the Tristan Riley Draft/Jelani Okoye Draft.
Uploaded it on Madden but it is still buggy, so message here or on PSN for access to the classes.
Old 01-08-2020, 10:49 AM   #7
Rookie

Didnt know that you had made one for this game so I did mine myself. doesn't have the exact same names for the trash characters but it's still pretty accurate with EA's new rating system. I'll try your Riley draft later tonight

IGN: monje_soy
Old 01-08-2020, 10:54 AM   #8
Rookie

btw I also made a Michael Bolt draft. Bolt is basically a Lamar Jackson clone with the exact same ratings from launch at 78

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters »