Home

No updated players portraits yet?!

This is a discussion on No updated players portraits yet?! within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 12-14-2019, 02:41 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
No updated players portraits yet?!

Hi guys! Is 2k going to update and add the 2019/20 players portraits and photos?! If I'm not wrong, last year they were added in late november/early december. How about this year?!
How is this even possible?! It feels really weird playing the game with Kawhi Leonard on a clippers uniform! It's like to play nba 2k19.5!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-14-2019, 04:00 AM   #2
Rookie

DancyHercules3's Arena

Re: No updated players portraits yet?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by yurithebest
Hi guys! Is 2k going to update and add the 2019/20 players portraits and photos?! If I'm not wrong, last year they were added in late november/early december. How about this year?!

How is this even possible?! It feels really weird playing the game with Kawhi Leonard on a clippers uniform! It's like to play nba 2k19.5!

I dont think they care lol. There is literally a MyTeam card of Tacko Fall in the game rn that have a picture and everything. All they need to do is put it in. But no lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 12-14-2019, 10:16 AM   #3
MVP

michaelhawj's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by DancyHercules3
I dont think they care lol. There is literally a MyTeam card of Tacko Fall in the game rn that have a picture and everything. All they need to do is put it in. But no lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
yeah they don't care and very lazy to update them for 2k20 but i don't know why. Maybe 2k20 sale is poor could be reason why they don't want to update player photo on every teams
Old 12-14-2019, 12:01 PM   #4
MVP

TeamBuilder's Arena

OVR: 15

This drives me nuts every year. Older games in the 2K series used to have beautiful profile pictures of every player in a generic white jersey. It was awesome. Pretty much every player had their photo in the game, and when players changed teams they didn't look out of place.

I have been really annoyed with player pictures since someone at 2K decided to stop making beautiful roster menus.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »