Home

Top 5 New Fighters you're most looking forward to using in UFC 4

This is a discussion on Top 5 New Fighters you're most looking forward to using in UFC 4 within the EA Sports UFC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 12-05-2019, 06:19 PM   #1
Omaewa mou shindeiru

Haz____'s Arena

OVR: 0

Top 5 NEW Fighters you're most looking forward to using in UFC 4

So let's just assume we get a nicely updated roster, just for discussion here. Assuming we do get that full roster, with some nice prospects, etc, what 5 new fighters are you most looking forward to using when EA UFC 4 finally drops?

This would be my list of fighters I can't wait to play as-

1) Thiago Santos
I really hope he is playable at MW & LHW. He has a bunch of absolutely brutal highlight reel KOs at MW, so it would be fun to be able to play with him at both weights. But yeah, I've been asking for Santos for forrrrever, so now that there is no way he isn't gonna be in the game, I'm really looking forward to it.

2) Shane Burgos
This dude is tall, and long in the division, has crazy slick boxing, and solid grappling. He's well rounded, and has a cool, slick fighting style. He is going to be super fun to use.

3) Aleksandar Rakic / Dominick Reyes
Looking forward to both of these guys for the same reason really. Both are tall, long, technical strikers, with big power. Fighters like this just really fit my playstyle, trying to be that technical outfighter/ counter fighter is so fun for me.

4) Edmen Shahbazyan
Man, i'm on this hype train for sure. This guy just looks like a monster. Super technical striking. Gonna be very fun to use if he makes it into the game.

5) Ryan Hall
Hall with the crazy karate style kicks and wild, unorthodox outside fighting, and then all the Imanari Rolls and leg locks. Come on now. Hall is going to be a serious gem. Can not wait!

Honorable Mentions-
Deiveson Figueiredo
Khalil Rountree Jr.
Ciryl Gane
Jared Cannonier

Also as a side;
Fighters who are currently in UFC 3 but I can't wait to use in UFC 4 anyway-
Charles Oliviera
Gilbert Burns

Both of these guys have been on a tear and should have improved stats and moves in the new game and I can't wait.

Just an average player, with a passion for Martial Arts & Combat Sports

Last edited by Haz____; 12-05-2019 at 06:22 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-05-2019, 06:30 PM   #2
Rookie

Re: Top 5 New Fighters you're most looking forward to using in UFC 4

Awesome list, I’d just have to add Johnny Walker in there somewhere too!

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 12-05-2019, 07:12 PM   #3
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raggo packer
Awesome list, I’d just have to add Johnny Walker in there somewhere too!

If they dont make Johnny Walker's chin weak because of that one loss to Corey I'm sure hes going to be a fan favorite of LHW

Sent from my SM-G960U using Operation Sports mobile app

Last edited by Gion; 12-05-2019 at 07:34 PM.
Old 12-05-2019, 07:25 PM   #4
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gion
I'm they dont make Johnny Walker's chin weak because of that one loss to Corey I'm sure hes going to be a fan favorite of LHW

I hope not, I don’t imagine they’d make him bad! He’s beat some decent guys too, Rountree, Cirkunov, exciting guy to watch for sure. I’m sure he’d be a fun pick...I’m itching for some info on UFC 4!

Last edited by Raggo packer; 12-05-2019 at 07:57 PM.
Old 12-05-2019, 08:29 PM   #5
Pro

TheJamesKraus's Arena

1) Vicente Luque
He's a great counter striker and that fits perfectly into my style. I like the simultaneous counter which he is very very good at, even caught WB a few times.

2) Cory Sandhagen
Really fun fighter at Bantamweight, he's so fluid in everything and mixes it all up so well.. he has a big fight coming up against Frankie Edgar and I give him a great chance of winning. I would love to be able to emulate him in game.

3) Muslim Salikhov
King of Kung Fu is a devastating Wushu Sanda fighter who's on a tear recently, definitely someone to look out for. I'm not sure he'll be added to the game straight away but if he gets a few more wins he could be patched in, and what a fighter he would be to use.. another one who fits into my style perfectly.

4) Ben Askren
He would be one of the most unique fighters in the game if done right, and if the grappling is overhauled I would say hes a must to be in. It would put the new system to the test trying to win with a fighter as one dimensional as Ben Askren, a challenge I relish

5) Calvin Kattar
I think Kattar has some of the best hands in MMA and he actually stopped Burgos he recently had a close fight with Zabit.. I hate to say it but it there were 2 more rounds The only downside to Kattar is he isnt very good at checking kicks as seen in his fight against Moicano, but if I was controlling him that would be a completely different story. He would be a welcomed addition to Featherweight, someone who can match Holloway's hands.

Honestly I could go on all day.. but I will wait until the roster reveal

Honorable Mentions:
Petr Yan
Song Yadong
Gregor Gillespie
Geoff Neal
Weili Zhang
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-05-2019, 08:47 PM   #6
(aka Alberto)

aholbert32's Arena

OVR: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gion
If they dont make Johnny Walker's chin weak because of that one loss to Corey I'm sure hes going to be a fan favorite of LHW

Thats not how it would work. With that said, he's going to be a tough one to rate. If you take away the DWCS fight, there is maybe 2 rounds of tape on the guy.
Old 12-05-2019, 08:52 PM   #7
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by aholbert32
Thats not how it would work. With that said, he's going to be a tough one to rate. If you take away the DWCS fight, there is maybe 2 rounds of tape on the guy.
I mean some guys have been given a criminally underrated stat because 1 or 2 bad performances in the past, Gunnar Nelson's ABYSMAL chin comes to mind
Good point on walker, I'd say his stamina stat makes or breaks him in ranked matches

Old 12-05-2019, 08:58 PM   #8
Rookie

I dont know why anybody hasn't mentioned Li Jingliang yet, I can imagine some pretty sick firefights with the likes of Masvidal Till and Ponzy

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC »