Home

MyPlayer/MyTeam

This is a discussion on MyPlayer/MyTeam within the NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 10-02-2019, 10:52 AM   #1
Banned

OVR: 0
MyPlayer/MyTeam

Does anybody know exactly how it works...I added my player to my team but when playing mycareer he is an overall 85...on myteam he is an overall 81 with more badges than I have in MyCareer
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-02-2019, 05:45 PM   #2
Rookie

PleadtheFoe5th's Arena

Re: MyPlayer/MyTeam

Quote:
Originally Posted by kb1212
Does anybody know exactly how it works...I added my player to my team but when playing mycareer he is an overall 85...on myteam he is an overall 81 with more badges than I have in MyCareer

I haven't turned myplayer into a card yet (because atleast last year, when you make player into a card...his ratings/badges stay there) I wanna level him up 1st.

So this is just a thought (and hope&#129310 .... did they make your card and evolution card??

If you dont know what an evolution card is yet(but imagine you do) it's a card that can be leveled up!! (On face of the card, under the ovr rating.... there would be 1 or more stars on card)

Lmk if that's the case.... I'm definitely curious now🤔
Online daily
Plan to compete in EVERY 2k tournament & join league
If interested in a tryout or have any questions lmk
Old 10-02-2019, 06:24 PM   #3
Banned

I’ll have to check later...but I don’t believe it’s an evolution card...in mycareer I don’t have any badges yet...in myteam I have 10 gold badges and nothing else...it’s really no big deal I just thought it was cool that you could add your player to myteam...you may be right about it locking in your stats...may have to restart a mycareer and do what u said about leveling up before I add the card to myteam...I did notice when I went back to myteam area in the neighborhood that i didn’t have any choices of things to do other than play my team or return to neighborhood
Old 10-03-2019, 12:36 AM   #4
Rookie

PleadtheFoe5th's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by kb1212
I’ll have to check later...but I don’t believe it’s an evolution card...in mycareer I don’t have any badges yet...in myteam I have 10 gold badges and nothing else...it’s really no big deal I just thought it was cool that you could add your player to myteam...you may be right about it locking in your stats...may have to restart a mycareer and do what u said about leveling up before I add the card to myteam...I did notice when I went back to myteam area in the neighborhood that i didn’t have any choices of things to do other than play my team or return to neighborhood

I hope I'm wrong, but I dont think making a new build will work... pretty sure the 1st card/build would still remain in your myteam card collection.

(Unless they changed it for '20) your build (unless it's an evo) is definitely locked in at those stats.

I'm thinking (and hoping) it's an evo.... and that you have badges on card version that you dont have for mycareer... because the levels are locked (regardless how much you level up you build now) 🤞

But I still haven't been online today, so purely speculation by me
Online daily
Plan to compete in EVERY 2k tournament & join league
If interested in a tryout or have any questions lmk
Old 10-07-2019, 06:51 AM   #5
MVP

You'll always be an 81 OVR emerald no matter when you turn it in. No sense waiting the card is a nice starter card but isnt useful after you've built your roster up.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam »