Home

Randomly played against Tristan Thompson last night in Rec. Here's his STACKED team..

This is a discussion on Randomly played against Tristan Thompson last night in Rec. Here's his STACKED team.. within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 09-20-2019, 05:28 PM   #1
Banned

HBKSean216's Arena

OVR: 0
Randomly played against Tristan Thompson last night in Rec. Here's his STACKED team..

All 5 guys 97 or higher.. We were down 9 at halftime but my team was all randoms and awful. We ended up losing by 47 lolol. Thompson had 37 pts, 9 rebounds, 13 assists, 6 steals 3 blocks and only missed 2 shots. They were all doing dunks and animations I've never seen before. They played flawlessly on both ends.

I 100% think 2K maxes these NBA players out for them so they have all their badges from the start. I wouldn't doubt if they had d more badges than the build actually gets. A few years ago I rember a few of the devs were in the park and on their 2k card the builds they had had much more bashes attached to it. So they can easily make these super builds for NBA guys too.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-20-2019, 05:51 PM   #2
MVP

Re: Randomly played against Tristan Thompson last night in Rec. Here's his STACKED te

Haha well TT clearly doesn't have time to play 24/7 so obviously they did something for him unless he glitched it out
Old 09-20-2019, 08:06 PM   #3
Pro

kirkangil's Arena

OVR: 7
Re: Randomly played against Tristan Thompson last night in Rec. Here's his STACKED te

Why are they in Rec?

They should be in Pro Am playing Comp.
Old 09-20-2019, 10:34 PM   #4
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by kirkangil
Why are they in Rec?

Even TT and his boys rather feast on random rec dudes vs actually playing comp
Old 09-20-2019, 10:35 PM   #5
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by kirkangil
Why are they in Rec?

Prolly just wanted some quick relatively stress free games
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-21-2019, 08:35 AM   #6
Rookie

Good for him... The first time he’s ever been a 98 in anything. His build is incorrect though. Should say Undersized Space Eater.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 09-21-2019, 08:48 AM   #7
The Designated Hitter

BA2929's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foldzy
Haha well TT clearly doesn't have time to play 24/7 so obviously they did something for him unless he glitched it out
He's a pro basketball player lol. All he has to do in life is workout and play 2k. If anyone has ample time to grind and spend hundreds on VC to help it, it's him.
Old 09-21-2019, 10:37 AM   #8
Pro

OVR: 1

I played 4 98s and a 97 in rec yesterday. With a team of randoms average rating of 86. We were winning through 3 quarters until we started to fall apart because people were getting stupid and greedy with their shots and not playing D.

I was totally unimpressed with the 98s though. Most of them didn't know their shot very well, made bad passes, didn't have a lot of moves. Shows you can glitch and/or grind to 98 and still suck.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »