Home

Huskereurocat's Network Mods

This is a discussion on Huskereurocat's Network Mods within the Madden NFL Football PC Released Mods forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football PC > Madden NFL Football PC Released Mods
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 09-11-2019, 10:04 PM   #1
Rookie

Huskereurocat's Arena

OVR: 0
Huskereurocat's Network Mods

Sorry it took so long, Been busy with RL.
Here are a few more options.

9-12-19 These have been updated to the release that came out today. Unfortunately, each time that EA has updated M20 it has messed up the mods, most likely because these AST files are located in the Madden Legacy side of things. That is why I have included the project files as well. So when EA decides to drop an update on us, all you have to do is open the project file and make a new Mod with the existing project. I haven't had to change anything. Just make a new mod.
Hope this helps!!!!

4-10-20 Updated project and mod files to include added images for scoreboard in comp and arcade modes.

1-28-21 UPDATE: Updated Mods so they are compatible with the Start Today Mod and updated announcers portraits.

2/2/21 UPDATE: Found another conflict with the Start Today Mod that has been corrected with this update. You should see v3.1 in both the proj and mod files. Keep in mind that these Network Mods need to have priority over the Start Today Mod in Frosty Mod Manager or some aspects won't work.

NBC SNF Mod

FOX NFL Mod

FOX TNF Mod

ESPN MNF Mod

CBS NFL Mod

Have fun with them.

Last edited by Huskereurocat; 02-02-2021 at 05:04 PM. Reason: Changed information
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-11-2019, 11:02 PM   #2
Pro

OVR: 4
Re: Huskereurocat's Network Mods

These are incredible. Thank you so much
Old 09-12-2019, 09:06 AM   #3
MVP

icicle22's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huskereurocat

Have fun with them. I've heard that the EA wipe may have been fixed. If so, I will update these before long.
What do you mean by this? Are you saying someone figured out how to replace the EA logo wipe before replays with something more "network" specific? That would be great. Let us know.
Old 09-12-2019, 01:10 PM   #4
Rookie

Huskereurocat's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by icicle22
What do you mean by this? Are you saying someone figured out how to replace the EA logo wipe before replays with something more "network" specific? That would be great. Let us know.
Working on it. With the help of TBR21, I have the correct mesh disabled. Now it's just a matter of getting the correct logo to show up before all the replays. I'll keep y'all updated.
Old 09-12-2019, 09:26 PM   #5
Pro

Just as a heads up, these network mods are currently crashing the game post-patch. May have to be reuploaded after running them through frosty editor one more time.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-12-2019, 09:56 PM   #6
Member of Rush Nation

CujoMatty's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by lere2001
Just as a heads up, these network mods are currently crashing the game post-patch. May have to be reuploaded after running them through frosty editor one more time.
Working for me. Are you sure you have the latest update? I had toupdate 10 minutes ago(haven't played all day) and the mod works great for me.
Old 09-13-2019, 02:53 AM   #7
(aka Alberto)

aholbert32's Arena

OVR: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by CujoMatty
Working for me. Are you sure you have the latest update? I had toupdate 10 minutes ago(haven't played all day) and the mod works great for me.
Yep you have to update them.
Old 09-13-2019, 11:21 AM   #8
Pro

Yes they work brilliantly again after the updated mod files. Sorry for missing that

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football PC > Madden NFL Football PC Released Mods »