Home

Spotlight Challenge Dwyane Wade

This is a discussion on Spotlight Challenge Dwyane Wade within the NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 09-11-2019, 01:20 AM   #1
Rookie

just Mudiay's Arena

OVR: 0
Spotlight Challenge Dwyane Wade

Seriously man, how am I gonna drop 50 with Wade (still Emerald for me since I can't grab ****ing two rebounds) and win on superstar against the KI... anyone that has done it already or maybe even finished the whole Spotlight Challenge and got Zo Mourning? I wanna have him BADLY, one of my all-time favs.
SOCCER - Borussia Dortmund
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-11-2019, 01:58 AM   #2
Rookie

didak7's Arena

Re: Spotlight Challenge Dwyane Wade

Quote:
Originally Posted by just Mudiay
Seriously man, how am I gonna drop 50 with Wade (still Emerald for me since I can't grab ****ing two rebounds) and win on superstar against the KI... anyone that has done it already or maybe even finished the whole Spotlight Challenge and got Zo Mourning? I wanna have him BADLY, one of my all-time favs.

I can't even get a dunk with him mate. These spotlight challenges seem like a push for us to either buy more packs or spend our MT to grab the players needed which don't come cheap.

I'm upto the Wade + Haslem challenge and just spent 4500MT to get him.

2k seem to have set out to make this challenge quite expensive to get that Zo. Which is why I'm going to build the rest of my squad up before attempting the rest of those so my overall team can compete before worrying about some of in game challenges that are required.
Old 09-11-2019, 02:36 AM   #3
Rookie

just Mudiay's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by didak7
I can't even get a dunk with him mate. These spotlight challenges seem like a push for us to either buy more packs or spend our MT to grab the players needed which don't come cheap.

I'm upto the Wade + Haslem challenge and just spent 4500MT to get him.

2k seem to have set out to make this challenge quite expensive to get that Zo. Which is why I'm going to build the rest of my squad up before attempting the rest of those so my overall team can compete before worrying about some of in game challenges that are required.
I had the same problems you had with the dunking, man it was KILLING me all he did (well, everybody else too) was layups... So what I did was changing the controls back to 'absolute' instead of 'camera relative' and it's been waaay better ever since. I just hold the right stick straight up and they dunk it with ease now. go try it man

I'm actually enjoying the spotlight challenges and there's a LOT, 17 challenges to get Zo is tough man... but it's cool, but now I gotta score 50 with Wade on Superstar which, to me, seems like it's gonna be TOUGH. havnt tried it yet but I know it's jnot going to be easy.

And yeah, I got every card from the collection except for Melo now and I'm definitely looking to sell the cards once I've finished and got Mourning because these cards sell hiiiigh
Old 09-11-2019, 01:37 PM   #4
MVP

I gave up on the Jayson Williams challange 10 FGs with a pass first midget is pretty tough with such short quarters no stamina and against the Pistons championship squad. Not to mention you still have to win the game. I definately havent had a problem getting the cards though. MT was so easy to make on the auction house in the first week. I got the whole wade set and have 100k mt left without spending any money and barely playing
Old 09-12-2019, 12:05 AM   #5
Rookie

just Mudiay's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foldzy
I gave up on the Jayson Williams challange 10 FGs with a pass first midget is pretty tough with such short quarters no stamina and against the Pistons championship squad. Not to mention you still have to win the game. I definately havent had a problem getting the cards though. MT was so easy to make on the auction house in the first week. I got the whole wade set and have 100k mt left without spending any money and barely playing
It's really easy man just run the break with your SG and hold Y/triangle so he cuts to the basket, that's what I do whenever I have to score with anyone
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-12-2019, 12:21 AM   #6
Rookie

just Mudiay's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by just Mudiay
Also this was soooooooooo damn easy lol... only took me the very first try and I had 45 after three quarters. You can use the position lock glitch and put Wade at PG because the Jazz have a 2K generated player at point who was a 60 OVR lol...

But now I'm stuck at the allstar game with Wade and I cant beat that team of 95+ on superstar, they're cheesing their way to the win every time
Old 09-17-2019, 09:41 AM   #7
Pro

jmaj315's Arena

OVR: 2

also most teams switch PnR so just call for a pick and fade with the pg to get a mismatch

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam »