Home

NBA 2K20 Ultimate All-Time Roster w/Teams and more (XBOX One)

This is a discussion on NBA 2K20 Ultimate All-Time Roster w/Teams and more (XBOX One) within the NBA 2K Basketball Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 09-05-2019, 08:36 AM   #1
Rookie

robdog1330's Arena

OVR: 0
NBA 2K20 Ultimate All-Time Roster w/Teams and more (XBOX One)

Welcome to Robdog1330's Ultimate All-Time Teams Roster for NBA 2K20 on the XBOX One!

Introduction: I've technically done this roster in each of the previous two 2Ks. In 2K18, I was quite busy and my created players were deleted, and I was burned out in 2K19 after completing at least 90% of the roster. But trust me. NBA 2K20's Ultimate All-Time Roster will be a big one and the best one out of all those three rosters, and I'll get it started tomorrow once I officially get the game.

-All the All-Time teams in the roster will have 15 of the greatest players that played for each franchise.

-There will be at least 80 created players on this roster and that number will definitely increase as we get further into the cycle with a dynamic free agency pool with the guys that fell short of a spot on an All-Time team. All of those created players have attributes and appearances based on their best season with their respective team.

-I'm not that good at signatures (although I do use some of Unique Mazique's signatures from his tutorials in the past), so if anybody would like to help me with that, that would be amazing.

-I will be creating some created players, but I would like to give a huge shoutout to Sellaz32 and ojandpizza in the NBA 2K roster community as well as some other guys for their amazing creations of some of these historic players.

-I'm not sure if I will be doing coaches for each all-time team. If I do, chances are, it's coming after the free agency pool of historic players.

-When the roster is posted online in NBA 2K20, my gamer tag is NourishedRock4 and I will have to come up with a title.

-You guys can suggest, comment, or ask me a question at any time. If you want to contact me, it's best to PM me here at Operation Sports.

Anyways, thanks for checking out my work and have a great day!
-Robdog1330

New York Giants
Golden State Warriors
New York Yankees

XBONE GT: NourishedRock4

Last edited by robdog1330; 09-05-2019 at 08:39 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-06-2019, 11:36 PM   #2
Rookie

robdog1330's Arena

Re: NBA 2K20 Ultimate All-Time Roster w/Teams and more (XBOX One)

After the first day, I have completed both the All-Time Cavaliers and the All-Time Knicks team.

With the Cavs, 2K and I agree on the 15 players that belong to this squad. I decreased the intangibles of a few guys, but the team is the same other than that.

For the Knicks, I replaced Amar'e Stoudemire, Dick Barnett, and Kristaps Porzingis with Willie Naulls (86), Harry Gallatin (86), and Bill Bradley (85). Also, like the Cavs, I decreased the intangibles for a few players on the Knicks as well.

BTW, if anybody wants pictures, let me know and I will start posting some.

New York Giants
Golden State Warriors
New York Yankees

Old 09-07-2019, 11:09 PM   #3
Rookie

robdog1330's Arena

Day 2 Update!

I have completed two more All-Time teams with the All-Time Suns and the All-Time Mavericks.

For the Suns, I replaced Charlie Scott and Devin Booker with Charles Barkley (97) and Connie Hawkins (88). Also, I modified the attributes for Dennis Johnson and he is now an 89 (if I recall correctly, I just turned off the XBOX).

For the Mavs, I replaced Jim Jackson, Brad Davis, and Shawn Bradley with Jason Terry (88), Josh Howard (86), and Roy Tarpley (85). I also modified Tyson Chandler's attributes and he is now an 84 like he is on the 2010-11 Mavericks.

BTW, here is a picture of my created Jason Terry shooting a jumper.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_2615[1].jpg (199.9 KB, 300 views)

New York Giants
Golden State Warriors
New York Yankees

Last edited by robdog1330; 09-07-2019 at 11:13 PM.
Old 09-08-2019, 08:06 PM   #4
Rookie

robdog1330's Arena

I completed the All-Time Washington Wizards today. I replaced Moses Malone, Chris Webber, Rod Strickland, Larry Hughes, and Bernard King with Walt Bellamy (92), Gus Johnson (88), Jeff Ruland (86), Bob Dandridge (86), and Juwan Howard (85).

Here is a picture of my Gus Johnson who I have listed as this team's starting small forward.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_2616[1].jpg (242.7 KB, 284 views)

New York Giants
Golden State Warriors
New York Yankees

Old 09-10-2019, 11:00 PM   #5
Rookie

Are you putting the players on the actual teams or leaving them on the all time teams? Are you planning on having duplicates?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-11-2019, 07:07 PM   #6
Rookie

robdog1330's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgwrestler11
Are you putting the players on the actual teams or leaving them on the all time teams? Are you planning on having duplicates?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
I'm leaving them on the All-Time teams. Yes, there will be duplicates but only on these All-Time teams.

Speaking of All-Time teams, I finished the All-Time Timberwolves yesterday who have Al Jefferson (88) and Tony Campbell (84) replace Latrell Sprewell and Christian Laettner. I've been busy, but I will try to get quite a few done over the next few days.

New York Giants
Golden State Warriors
New York Yankees

Old 09-15-2019, 07:35 PM   #7
Rookie

robdog1330's Arena

I've been busy grinding historic domination, watching my New York Giants, and doing my school work, so I haven't been able to work on the all-time roster as I would like, but on a positive note, I did finish the All-Time Grizzlies.

I replaced Bonzi Wells, Greg Anthony, James Posey, and Byron Scott with Mike Miller (83), Michael Dickerson (83), Stromile Swift (82), and O.J. Mayo (81).

I can't guarantee a date on the All-Time Hawks, but hopefully, I will get them done over the next few days. I have six players to create for the Hawks including Joe Johnson, so it may take a little bit.

New York Giants
Golden State Warriors
New York Yankees

Old 11-22-2019, 01:50 PM   #8
Rookie

when is this roster coming out?

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters »