Home

2019 Updates Madden NFL 13 PS Vita/PSTV

This is a discussion on 2019 Updates Madden NFL 13 PS Vita/PSTV within the Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 08-12-2019, 09:00 PM   #1
Pro

OVR: 0
2019 Updates Madden NFL 13 PS Vita/PSTV

In this post you will see updates with links to relevant post in this thread.

Anyone who is willing to make a donation can do it through this link or to the bitcoin address below (click on it to get the QR) and will be really appreciated. Roster updates, franchises files plus a graphical patch for the upcoming NFL season as in previous years. Have a look at the pictures!

Many thanks to reeshmd23 for his work with roster (even franchise) updates. Thanks also for his work fixing random crash issues with my textures. His fix is already updated in the graphical patch link below.

Combo equals roster plus franchise file updates.
Links: Graphical patch, LiveArea patch, Week 1 combo, Week 9 combo, Week 17 roster and Playoffs franchise, Conference Champs and Super Bowl franchise, Free Agency roster, Post-2020 Draft roster and Off-Season June 2020
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Pics.jpg (142.0 KB, 953 views)

Last edited by lorak; 04-09-2023 at 11:34 AM. Reason: updates
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-02-2019, 05:26 AM   #2
Rookie

Re: 2019 Updates Madden NFL 13 PS Vita/PSTV

looking forward to this...

but also hopefully a LiveArea update too..
Old 09-06-2019, 10:32 AM   #3
Pro

I plan to release my 2019 graphical patch this weekend!
In the meantime you can find attached my LiveArea patch.

LiveArea patch

Look at the included readme and here to know how apply it if you have no idea.
Attached Files
File Type: zip 2019 Madden 13 LiveArea patch.zip (347.0 KB, 169 views)

Last edited by lorak; 09-06-2019 at 03:19 PM. Reason: precisions
Old 09-08-2019, 12:34 AM   #4
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by lorak
I plan to release my 2019 graphical patch this weekend!
In the meantime you can find attached my LiveArea patch.

LiveArea patch

Look at the included readme and here to know how apply it if you have no idea.
Love it! thank you so much!
Old 09-08-2019, 04:39 PM   #5
Pro

reeshmd23's Arena

Alright I figured out the route running error now that's fixed also. So now overall ratings are more accurate! Attached is a week 1 roster and franchise with coaches, schedule, and roster updated. The franchise is with the Bears but all teams depth charts can be edited and games can be played. Enjoy! You can also change what team you control with madden db editor.
Attached Files
File Type: zip vita-2020.zip (2.62 MB, 158 views)

Last edited by reeshmd23; 09-09-2019 at 10:32 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-08-2019, 11:34 PM   #6
Pro

Graphical Patch Release. Sample pictures in the first post.

Important note: This patch works only on hacked devices and probably on devices running OfficialFirmWare up to 3.60. The good part is that you can hack even the most recent OFW up to this day (3.72).

Finally, after a lot of work in the previous weeks I am glad to release this patch for Madden NFL 13 PS Vita/PSTV for the start of the 2019 NFL season. As usual, almost all graphical components of the game are updated with a couple of exceptions: stadiums and some color rush uniforms, I have included many of them (color rush uniforms) though.

I hope all of you will like it.

Let's start with the guide!

First, remember that it is mandatory to have all game files decrypted. At least you need the following game files decrypted: qkl_boot.ast, qkl_fe2ig.ast, qkl_patch.ast and qkl_ram.ast as last year.

Second, download my graphical patch from this link and please follow the readme. Remember to backup your original files (as I always say) to be on the safe side.

For those of you in HENkaku:
Install this plugin in your PSVita/PSTV (a reboot is mandatory) and read its readme for more details. In a few words, install the plugin, create a folder in ux0 (in your PSVita/PSTV), name it rePatch (ux0:rePatch), then create another folder inside it and name it PCSE00084 (ux0:rePatch/PCSE00084). Just put your repacked files there. That is all! Do not touch the files neither in ux0:app/PCSE00084 nor in ux0: patch/PCSE00084, especially if your device is above FW3.60 and you have installed the original version (untouched) of the game.

In case you have installed a decrypted version of the game you can just replace all these files qkl_boot.ast, qkl_fe2ig.ast, qkl_patch.ast and qkl_ram.ast with your just repacked files. Up to FW3.60 you can put all the repacked files in ux0: patch/PCSE00084.

If you experience any issues let me know here in this thread at OS.

Notes:
Time to time, this graphical patch presents random crashes, in particular, at the uniform selection screen more frequently with a few specific teams (Buccaneers and Jaguars). reeshmd23 and myself are working on it to try fix it.

It is a good practice (not mandatory) to reboot your device before launching the game after applying the graphical patch.

If you have issues, try to repack files again. Always work with fresh (original) files. This is one of the relevant points of backing up your original ast files.

I have replaced the Pro Bowl field with an updated Rams field (a generic field instead of the original Rams field too). Then, choose the Pro Bowl stadium at the selection screen in Play Now. The Rams stadium needs to be swapped with the Pro Bowl one also in franchise files.

I hope this guide is at least clear enough to make it work.
Enjoy it!!

Last edited by lorak; 09-17-2019 at 11:18 AM. Reason: minor fixes
Old 09-16-2019, 07:00 PM   #7
Rookie

angelm428's Arena

Hi, after I had repackaged it several times, Jacksonville still crashes when you select them and the uniforms and the Eagles Stadium is color-bugged.

Quick question, is there a possible way to get the Black Alternative for the 49ers and the Eagles?
Old 09-17-2019, 01:56 AM   #8
Pro

Thanks for the input.

About the Eagles field, I already fixed the color issue and have updated the graphical patch file above with a new Eagles, Broncos, Buccaneers and Cardinals fields. The last 3 fields also had the same issue.

We have random crashes time to time with my graphical patch as you noticed. reeshmd23 is trying to fix those random crashes working my textures in Photoshop given that I made all of them in GIMP. Before choosing any of the Jaguars uniforms scroll a few of them (uniforms) for 2 or 3 different teams, this would help to have crashes less frequently.

Yes, it is possible to have the black alternative for the 49ers and the Eagles, the only obstacle is that I would need to work on it. I am taking a break since last week when I released my 2019 graphical patch as I put a lot of effort on it and I need some rest.

Last edited by lorak; 09-17-2019 at 03:34 PM. Reason: Broncos, Buccaneers and Cardinals field fixes

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »