Home

Pro Bowl snubs?

This is a discussion on Pro Bowl snubs? within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 08-10-2019, 05:07 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 6
Pro Bowl snubs?

I am playing with the Cardinals...Patrick Peterson finished the season with 75 tackles, 7 INTs, 1 forced fumble, 3 Fumble recoveries, 18 pass defensed, and 3 defensive TDs. Also led the league in punt return yards and average. No pro bowl. Actually, he doesn't even show up in the stats leaders for defense when you look at the entire league, but does on team only. Anyone else have this for one of their players, or does Peterson no exist on stat boards on anyone else's game?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-10-2019, 07:14 PM   #2
MVP

Rmiok222's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Pro Bowl snubs?

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnderRatedCoast
I am playing with the Cardinals...Patrick Peterson finished the season with 75 tackles, 7 INTs, 1 forced fumble, 3 Fumble recoveries, 18 pass defensed, and 3 defensive TDs. Also led the league in punt return yards and average. No pro bowl. Actually, he doesn't even show up in the stats leaders for defense when you look at the entire league, but does on team only. Anyone else have this for one of their players, or does Peterson no exist on stat boards on anyone else's game?

I’m not that far into my CFM yet. But this is really odd that he doesn’t show up

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 08-10-2019, 07:50 PM   #3
AIRBHG owns your soul!

McNutted's Arena

OVR: 14

You make the superbowl?

Sent from my SM-G960U using Operation Sports mobile app
Old 08-10-2019, 10:47 PM   #4
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by McNutted
You make the superbowl?

Sent from my SM-G960U using Operation Sports mobile app
No, lost in the playoffs to the eagles
Old 08-11-2019, 02:59 PM   #5
Rookie

League wide defensive stats haven't showed up in Madden for years. Goto conference stats and you should see them.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-11-2019, 03:33 PM   #6
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by SC0RCH
League wide defensive stats haven't showed up in Madden for years. Goto conference stats and you should see them.

They do show up in team and conference, just not league, which I feel is the reason he didn't get put in the pro bowl. He had more picks, tackles, pass vreak ups, sack, tfl than any other corner. I don't even play the pro bowl and otherwise wouldn't care except he doesn't get the development xp bonus for making it. I also noticed it is odd that he is the highest rated player on the team but has no superstar or x factor abilities. It's almost like the devs have something against the guy.
Old 08-11-2019, 04:06 PM   #7
MVP

Shosum13's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnderRatedCoast
They do show up in team and conference, just not league, which I feel is the reason he didn't get put in the pro bowl. He had more picks, tackles, pass vreak ups, sack, tfl than any other corner. I don't even play the pro bowl and otherwise wouldn't care except he doesn't get the development xp bonus for making it. I also noticed it is odd that he is the highest rated player on the team but has no superstar or x factor abilities. It's almost like the devs have something against the guy.
I guess that could be the issue but it doesn't make sense that not showing up in league leaders would cause that issue since the pro bowl teams are split up by conference and he shows up on their.

Old 08-11-2019, 05:10 PM   #8
Rookie

In the past, some players/stats didnt show up in the league stats, but a player would still make it to the pro bowl. I had that concern as well in my first year of my CFM, but it was because I made it to the superbowl. I think thats new, because in the past I’d make it to the superbowl and my players would stoll be selected. Its realistic that super bowl players dont play in the pro bowl, but actually isnt realistic that they arent selected.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »