Home

PLAYERS EXTENDING FOR 1ST DOWNS OR TDS

This is a discussion on PLAYERS EXTENDING FOR 1ST DOWNS OR TDS within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 08-06-2019, 05:04 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 1
PLAYERS EXTENDING FOR 1ST DOWNS OR TDS

WHY IS IT 2019 AND YET MADDEN CANT ADD THE FEATURE OF EXTENDING FOR A 1ST DOWN OR TD .

YOU PLAY SO MANY GAMES WHERE THE RECEIVER CATCHES THE PASS ON 3RD AND 7 AND CATCHES THE BALL CLOSE TO THE MARKER AND JUST DIES OUT WITH NO ATTEMPT OF STRETCHING FOR THE FIRST DOWN ...... OR AT THE GOAL LINE CATCHING AT THE 1 YARD LINE AND NEVER EVEN TRYING TO CROSS THE PLAIN . ITS INSANE THEY COULD EASILY ADD THIS FEATURE TO THE GAME . IT IS SO NECESSARY COME ON EA ....WHY CANT WE ADD THIS ..... HAVE RISK VS FUMBLE REWARD ON THE STRETCHING OUT
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-06-2019, 05:17 PM   #2
MVP

XxKnicksRules215xX's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: PLAYERS EXTENDING FOR 1ST DOWNS OR TDS

Quote:
Originally Posted by meandean
WHY IS IT 2019 AND YET MADDEN CANT ADD THE FEATURE OF EXTENDING FOR A 1ST DOWN OR TD .

YOU PLAY SO MANY GAMES WHERE THE RECEIVER CATCHES THE PASS ON 3RD AND 7 AND CATCHES THE BALL CLOSE TO THE MARKER AND JUST DIES OUT WITH NO ATTEMPT OF STRETCHING FOR THE FIRST DOWN ...... OR AT THE GOAL LINE CATCHING AT THE 1 YARD LINE AND NEVER EVEN TRYING TO CROSS THE PLAIN . ITS INSANE THEY COULD EASILY ADD THIS FEATURE TO THE GAME . IT IS SO NECESSARY COME ON EA ....WHY CANT WE ADD THIS ..... HAVE RISK VS FUMBLE REWARD ON THE STRETCHING OUT
Is that you Ryan moody lol
Old 08-06-2019, 05:42 PM   #3
Madden Dev Team

DeuceDouglas's Arena

OVR: 22

The funny thing is, there actually is an animation for it. But for whatever reason they just very, very rarely trigger. I saw this animation two times in all of my time with Madden 19:

Old 08-06-2019, 05:47 PM   #4
MVP

TheGentlemanGhost's Arena

It is definitely something that bugs me. I couldn’t believe Backbreaker was able to do it but no one else has. But Madden has a hard time recognizing where the plain is, I’ve had TDs not called but the ball is clearly placed in a spot that breaks the plain the following down lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 08-06-2019, 05:59 PM   #5
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by meandean

The player awareness is absolutely terrible. No situational awareness whatsoever
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-06-2019, 06:24 PM   #6
Rookie

ONE MORE TIME FOR THE DEVS IN THE BACK!!
Old 08-06-2019, 06:42 PM   #7
Rookie

doesn’t aggressive ball carrier help?

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 08-06-2019, 09:46 PM   #8
All Star

UFCMPunk's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by XxKnicksRules215xX
Is that you Ryan moody lol
Asking for something that should already be in the game doesn't make him Ryan lol. There just needs to be some detection of when your getting tackled or about to go down, hit a button to begin the reach animation. The again that would also mean revamping the challenge system because you'd have issues of whether the knee was down before the reach, etc.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »