Home

Is it just me or has EA boosted the Cleveland Browns in M20?

This is a discussion on Is it just me or has EA boosted the Cleveland Browns in M20? within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?
Closed Thread

Old 08-05-2019, 08:59 PM   #1
That's top class!

extremeskins04's Arena

OVR: 1
Is it just me or has EA boosted the Cleveland Browns in M20?

I mean wow. I have simmed 5 seasons and they made the playoffs all 5 times, and went to the Super Bowl 3 times and won 2 of them.

I mean I understand the Browns are improving but, I have to ask, is one of the EA devs a serious Browns fan? Lol. It's so obvious. Baker has been lighting up defenses.

Last edited by extremeskins04; 08-05-2019 at 09:02 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-05-2019, 10:34 PM   #2
Pro

OVR: 2
Re: Is it just me or has EA boosted the Cleveland Browns in M20?

Still in my first season but they are 12-2 in mine

Sent from my SM-J737V using Operation Sports mobile app
Old 08-05-2019, 10:39 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 0

If Baker becomes a great QB, Browns could easily become that. Chubbs is a stud, OBJ/Landry are studs, Njoku is a good young TE. The line is so-so, really need a LT but that offense could easily be one of the best in the league.

They have one of the best edge rushers in the game to be part of a good d-line, an ok LB core and a secondary that could be very good.

I could easily see the Browns making the playoffs for the foreseeable future as long as Baker doesn't regress. Super Bowls...who knows but definitely a good young team with the potential of being great.
Old 08-05-2019, 10:41 PM   #4
MVP

StormsWarning's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by extremeskins04
I mean wow. I have simmed 5 seasons and they made the playoffs all 5 times, and went to the Super Bowl 3 times and won 2 of them.

I mean I understand the Browns are improving but, I have to ask, is one of the EA devs a serious Browns fan? Lol. It's so obvious. Baker has been lighting up defenses.

I mean improving is an understatement, I dont mean this is a rude way but The Cleveland Browns are back and we are more vicious than you can even know.

Just wait to the real season starts, if we stay healthy it's gone be problems for everyone in the league and that is not an understatement.

Our team is so deep, we match up with anyone in the league, and to be honest I think people including you, are so use to kicking us when were down that now that we have a legitimate superbowl team contender yall cant pick on the little poor old browns.

Better get use to it, cause where foreal and once this season starts the rest of the world gone find out and then we'll see how many bandwagon fans jump then.

I see so many ppl using the browns on madden 20, I wonder why...

Dawg Pound Nation Stand Up.

Last edited by StormsWarning; 08-05-2019 at 10:46 PM.
Old 08-05-2019, 11:02 PM   #5
Rookie

steelheat226's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by StormsWarning
I mean improving is an understatement, I dont mean this is a rude way but The Cleveland Browns are back and we are more vicious than you can even know.

Just wait to the real season starts, if we stay healthy it's gone be problems for everyone in the league and that is not an understatement.

Our team is so deep, we match up with anyone in the league, and to be honest I think people including you, are so use to kicking us when were down that now that we have a legitimate superbowl team contender yall cant pick on the little poor old browns.

Better get use to it, cause where foreal and once this season starts the rest of the world gone find out and then we'll see how many bandwagon fans jump then.

I see so many ppl using the browns on madden 20, I wonder why...

Dawg Pound Nation Stand Up.
Dawg Pound Nation can take a seat back down, paper champs. Don't over hype your team until after the season... Or atleast midseason. You're not trying to embarrass yourself are you? On paper you look great. Anyone can agree. So did the Dream Team Eagles years back. Until anything is different or proven, you're still the Browns bud. You won't have to worry about bandwagons. Beckham brought them.

Ps. Don't forget all those contracts you'll have to pay up on soon. Good thing you have Madden to help you out on those hopes and dreams though.

Humble yourself please. Remember where you've been.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-05-2019, 11:09 PM   #6
Rookie

ShaneTheMaster's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by extremeskins04

Yep. The game puts a premium on skill position players, which the Browns have. But the game doesn’t take into account coaching, intangibles, offensive line and scheme that much. Thats why the Patriots always do mediocre in the game.
Old 08-05-2019, 11:16 PM   #7
All Star

inkcil's Arena

OVR: 23

For what it's worth I jumped into an exhibition game with the Browns (vs. Steelers). On All-Pro with default sliders (against the CPU) I absolutely manhandled the Steelers. And I'm really not that great at the game. My competitive days are behind me lol.

I was surprised how well they played so yes, they have a nice little boost in this game. They better make the Playoffs if they're this good lol.

Now Playing:

XB1 (Forza Motorsport 6 and Horizon 2)
Switch (Mario Kart and Zelda)
PS3 (old 2k games and the Show)
Old 08-05-2019, 11:27 PM   #8
MVP

redsfan4life's Arena

OVR: 16

The Browns are fairly rated. They're a great team in this game that's for sure. Maybe the best to start a franchise with. We'll see about in real life, but the pieces are certainly there. QB/DE/WR/CB/LT are the five pieces you want to build a foundation of a team. Only one they don't have is LT, and even Greg Robinson started to show some potential last year and played well. He certainly has talent.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »