Home

MBC has a few open spots for the start of Madden 20

This is a discussion on MBC has a few open spots for the start of Madden 20 within the Madden NFL Football Online forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Online
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 08-03-2019, 04:33 PM   #1
MVP

howboutdat's Arena

OVR: 4
MBC has a few open spots for the start of Madden 20

Madden Ballas Club (MBC)(PS4) has been around since Madden 12 as an online sim league. We are taking applications for new owners for 8 teams that are open at the start of this year.

We will do a randomized draft order once we fill up those 8 spots , which will give everyone the same chance to have the first pick in the draft. The draft order reveal will be live streamed so everyone can see the names being entered and who gets to pick when.

The open teams are: Bills, Dolphins, Jets, Pats, Bengals, Texans , Broncos , Cardinals , Vikings , and Lions.

Our league rules are here ( read over these to see if this league is a fit for you or not). - League Rules

If your interested after reading over the rules ,please fill out an application here : League Application. Please be sure to provide an email you check regularly as you will get a response ( that may end up in spam folder) with a link to our Discord chat.

Some higlights about our league :

- 3 Day Max advance period per Madden week
- Discord chat required to make communications with oppenents so much easier. Along with trade blocks , streams , etc.
- MBC is part of a much larger Online Community called GrownFolks. This taps you into a larger online community of people who play not only madden but many other games together. Including some leagues for other games.
- Respect towards others is required to be a part of this league . As well as respect towards you is required of others.
- A league with over 70 seasons worth , we have been around this long because we know what works and works well. No fear of the league starting and folding.
- League has a DaddyLeagues page so you can quickly search thru stats, salaries, player attributes , etc even while not at your console.

Twitter
Twitch Channel
MBC Twitch Channel
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-05-2019, 10:31 AM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: MBC has a few open spots for the start of Madden 20

I sent in a application. Would like to be the Texans
Old 08-09-2019, 02:40 PM   #3
MVP

howboutdat's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bamafan47
I sent in a application. Would like to be the Texans
Sorry , we had filled up by time you applied. But one guy dropped out before we are starting on Sunday. The only team open is the Jets. If you would like to play with them , i can send you a reply to your email that you put in application.

Twitter
Twitch Channel
MBC Twitch Channel
Old 08-13-2019, 08:44 AM   #4
MVP

howboutdat's Arena

So the Steelers owner went MIA before league started. If interested fill out an application . We are starting week 1 tonight

Twitter
Twitch Channel
MBC Twitch Channel
Old 08-14-2019, 11:01 AM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 0

Yo are there any teams open? Or if any teams do open can I join in?

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-03-2019, 06:57 PM   #6
MVP

howboutdat's Arena

We are currently in Week 3 of season 2 . We have the Vikings and the Steelers open. If interested please see the original post, read the rules, if you can agree to follow them , then fill out the application ( link is in the original post). Be sure to add in the comments you are from OS.

Twitter
Twitch Channel
MBC Twitch Channel

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Online »