Home

How do submission transmissions work online?

This is a discussion on How do submission transmissions work online? within the EA Sports UFC Ultimate Team forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC > EA Sports UFC Ultimate Team
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 07-15-2019, 01:24 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0

**Transitions not transmission.
In UT I have a 5* triangle and 4* arm bar.
When I play single player or do the challenges I get the green prompt to transition from triangle to arm bar every time.
However when I play online with the same fighters and same move sets the green prompt only shows up 10% off the time.
Is there something I'm missing?
Also to note I got the bj pen icon fighter who has a default 4* rear naked choke and I can transition to a arm bar from that 100% off the time online. It's just the triangle to arm bar that hardly ever works.
There are players I face and it works for them all the time I don't know what I'm doing wrong.
Thanks

Last edited by Brettf84; 07-15-2019 at 01:57 AM. Reason: Typo
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-23-2019, 06:18 AM   #2
Rookie

Pretty sure it has to do with stamina advantage and/or grapple advantage. The shortcuts only work when you are in favor.

It’s a bummer that EA doesn’t explain these things in detail, but there are so many intricate features that only work under certain conditions.

Like, did you know that you can sometimes reverse a transition of your opponent to the LEFT with flicking R2 and DOWN!? It gives a special reversal that is not explained anywhere.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 10-26-2019, 03:53 AM   #3
Just started!

Re: How do submission transmissions work online?

it really doesnt matter at this point, this ***** bitches just quit the second you take them down...it's pathetic.

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC > EA Sports UFC Ultimate Team »