Home

Details on FIFA 20 Gameplay, Career Mode & Pro Clubs Coming in July, FIFA Ultimate Team & Volta Football in August

This is a discussion on Details on FIFA 20 Gameplay, Career Mode & Pro Clubs Coming in July, FIFA Ultimate Team & Volta Football in August within the EA Sports FC and FIFA forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 06-08-2019, 04:29 PM   #1
Editor-in-Chief

Steve_OS's Arena

OVR: 77
Details on FIFA 20 Gameplay, Career Mode & Pro Clubs Coming in July, FIFA Ultimate Team & Volta Football in August

For those curious about the release timing for additional information on FIFA 20, EA has released...

Written By: Steve Noah

Click here to view the article.
Follow me on Twitter
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-08-2019, 04:33 PM   #2
Just started!

OVR: 0
Re: Details on FIFA 20 Gameplay, Career Mode & Pro Clubs Coming in July, FIFA Ultimat

Fantastic!!! People have asked for Career Mode and Pro Clubs updates or even attention for a LONG time! Having that is an upgrade from 19. For next informations I hope we get it about the presentation, champions league, new leagues. Nonetheless its looking good.
Old 06-08-2019, 06:42 PM   #3
Pro

stevostl's Arena

Re: Details on FIFA 20 Gameplay, Career Mode & Pro Clubs Coming in July, FIFA Ultimat

yes.. this will be a huge addition!

bout dam time

some of the best news yet about FIFA
Old 06-08-2019, 08:04 PM   #4
MVP

PhillyPhanatic14's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keka Jr
Fantastic!!! People have asked for Career Mode and Pro Clubs updates or even attention for a LONG time! Having that is an upgrade from 19. For next informations I hope we get it about the presentation, champions league, new leagues. Nonetheless its looking good.

We got something like last year too... https://www.ea.com/games/fifa/fifa-1...most-authentic

Just because they give us a date doesn't mean it won't be another blank article with stuff that has no substance. Sadly that's been their calling card recently.
Old 06-10-2019, 10:24 AM   #5
MVP

OVR: 3

I must be missing something as all I read from this is the timing of when they will announce any information about career mode.
Like PhillyPhanatic mentioned, announcing they will announce something doesn't mean the announcement won't be "we haven't added any new leagues, we added new stadiums to France, but we've lost stadiums in Spain, and we we haven't addressed legacy issues."
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-11-2019, 08:56 AM   #6
Rookie

Why do people fall for this every...year. EA puts out some spacious claim with big announcements when all they really do is simply rename marketing nomenclature over and over.

Here's what we were fed this time last year:
"Active Touch System"
"timed finishing"
"50/50 battles"
"Dynamic Tactics"

So this year we get:
"Authentic gameflow"
"Dynamic one on ones"
"decisive moments"
"composed finishing"

Will some of this be in there? Yes. Will it work? Kinda...maybe...after about the 3rd update in early December. None of it really new just the stuff they fix/messed up in 19 carried over into 20.

Don't get me wrong I truely enjoyed 19 but the continual updates killed any immersion. My thought process is changing and moving away from quickly purchasing the newest titles. Leave the testing to others and jump in way late in the cycle to begin anew. So join me in waiting for the new FIFA 20 to be released sometime in the spring of 2020 after 6 to 8 major game updates!
Old 06-11-2019, 10:28 AM   #7
Rookie

The funny thing is that they still haven't shown anything new since FIFA 99 https://rawg.io/games/fifa-99.
Old 06-11-2019, 03:51 PM   #8
All Star

JayD's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevostl
yes.. this will be a huge addition!

bout dam time

some of the best news yet about FIFA
What addition? They have stated nothing.

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA »