Home

RIVALS LAST RUN 2021-2022

This is a discussion on RIVALS LAST RUN 2021-2022 within the OS Rivals forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football > NCAA Football Online > OS Rivals
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 05-22-2019, 12:27 PM   #1
MVP

JEJunior's Arena

OVR: 0
RIVALS LAST RUN 2021-2022

***** COACHES

• Coaches can change after any year

• Create a coach, make the Alma Mater a school you want

• Postseason: Any players that want to transfer or leave early cannot be swayed

• All skill trees are the same
• Subs set to 60

****** RECRUITING

- Anyone in your pipeline can be recruited
- Any one who is not your pipeline but has you top 10 can be recruited
- No Athletes
- Only true freshman can be redshirted

***** GENERAL IN-GAME RULES

- MIX UP YOUR PLAYBOOK ON OFFENSE.. play calling should be more like the NFL than NCAA, dont be repetitious

***** BANNED ON OFFENSE

- shotgun flex runs up the middle, if your pb has alot of shotgun flex formations switch it
- no read option
- oline shifts

***** BANNED ON DEFENSE

- run commit
- 1-5-5
- manually moving more than 1 player

***** PRESNAP OFFENSE

• No hot routes (RB/TE to block is ok)
• Pass plays cannot have 3 players running the same route (hail mary's ok)
• No Read Option (none from pistol)
• No Shotgun Offset runs up the middle (outside ok)

***** PRESNAP DEFENSE

• only MANUALLY move 1 player presnap
• no nano blitzes

***** 4TH DOWN RULE (NO EXCEPTIONS)

a) 4th and 3 or less past the 50
b) No limit if you're down in the 4th quarter OR DOWN 21+ AT ANYTIME

***** QB RUNNING

• You cant run an overload and run to the empty side. Everything else is 100% legal. (Just keep it realistic)

***** SPECIAL TEAMS

- Kickers cant punt, punters cant kick or kick off

• DO NOT adjust the ingame coaching strategies (aggressive, balanced, conservative)
• Chew Clock must be 3minutes or less
• Aggressive Clock banned

***** ADVANCES

•Advances will be set for every Thursday Night, and every Sunday Night. Play the games you feel like playing

•You can sim any game you want (NO SUPER SIMMING), if the advance day comes up and really havent had time to play but want to I will extend the deadline.

•I expect User games to at least START getting scheduled THE DAY OF or before advance day.. if one player tries to schedule it and the other waits too long they will be put on auto

***** THREAD

• POST THE "GAME STATS" BOX SCORE EVERY WEEK
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-22-2019, 12:49 PM   #2
MVP

JEJunior's Arena

Re: RIVALS LAST RUN 2021-2022

SEASON PREVIEW

OVERVIEW
• Washington begins the season at #1 after winning the National Championship 51-48 in double OT against Bama in what will go down as the greatest college football championship in history. The Huskies return some key pieces but lose their stars with the main ones being QB Jacob Eason and RB Salvon Ahmed at RB who was the MVP of the Championship game. I dont think that #1 rating will last past week 3 where they go to #3 USC for a payback game for the Pac 12 Championship. I think USC is not only better, but I expect them to play for the Title this year because of QB JT Daniels and his 2 star WRs along with that scary defense.

• Alabama starts at #2 and they will face #4 Georgia in the opening week. That game will be a payback game for Georgia and the ugly loss they took in the SEC Championship. Bama and Georgia both have Championship level defenses but their offenses have to replace NFL talent, in the backfield and on the olines. This game could see a rematch at the end of the year.

• OU is at 5 but they are dead even in talent with #15 Texas so the Big 12 could go either way if Kansas St doesnt make a push again. #10 Michigan is the only other top 10 team that I think can make a legitimate title run because of their talent, but the B1G will be a tough conference this year with Ohio State, Michigan State, and Penn State all looking like top 10 teams on paper.

• I think the dark horse in all this is Michigan State. Theo Day came into the Georgia game last year while getting blown out and lit up the Georgia secondary. He started the rest of the year and finished undefeated and top 10 in passing. I think with the Spartans schedule and explosive offense they could finish the year in the championship and possibly have a Heisman trophy winner in Day.

Settings:
No changes. Good or bad they will not be assessed again until week 4.

Next Advance: Thursday Night

READ THESE AGAIN BEFORE YOU PLAY

3 CHANGES FOR NEW SETTINGS:
• 25 carry max for 1 player
• No runs to the empty side of an empty set
• No 5 wide
• No read options at all

Allowed***

• Formation audibles
• Flipping a play or run
• Kick Returns
• Running with QB (as long as it looks real)
• 4th and 3 (anything in the 4th or OT or down 21+)
• Hot Routes to add a blocker

Banned***
• 5 Wide
• Read Options
• Hot routes
• Pass plays cannot have 3 players running the same route (hail mary's ok)(posts and corners count as the same)
• No Shotgun Offset runs
• In game coaching adjustments (off or def)
Old 05-23-2019, 02:15 PM   #3
MVP

JEJunior's Arena

2 Alabama @ 4 Georgia

Bama got the ball first and threw an 80 yard bomb on the first pmay of the game. We responded with a 14 play drive just pounding the ball with White and our 2 other backs were mixed in there. 7-7. We picked off Jones on their next drive putting us in scoring range. We got in the redzone and threw a pick on 3rd down. I had an out route called, threw a bullet, they made him lob it to where the break was somehow idk. Next play Robinson takes the hand off for Bama, breaks 3 tackles, and goes 80yards to the house. Everett would throw another pick giving them the momentum and they scored 2 more times before halftime making it 28-7. We burned a redshirt on of our freshman QBs who looked ok to start but blew our chance of scoring before the half because of wild passes. 28-7 at the half.

In the second half we decide to go with Bates, RS Freshman who is our fastest QB but numbers wise has the worst passing so he didnt get many reps in the spring even tho he's second overall. He had some decent throws and looked solid so we left him in. A sack kept us from extending the first drive so we gave it back to Bama. They started going to Robinson their RB more who had a great game but didnt finish their drive. We stalled again. Our SS picked off a pass to the flats in the middle of the 3rd which lead to a 2nd goalline TD by White. We got another stop and capped off this drive with a huge play from McGee, our FR WR who earned the start in the fall. Cook finished the drive with a td. 28-21. We force another stop and Bates leads another drive in the middle of the 4th after a big play to our TE. On 3rd and long from the redzone our TE beats the safety on a flag for the tie, BUT Bama's star DE gets the sack before Bates can hit him. We settle for 3 and trust our defense. Bama leads by 4. With about 2 minutes left we need a stop, Robinson gets a long run and a 1st down on the first play, 8 yards on the next play forcing us to burn our first time out. We eventually get them to 4th but they make a long fg making the lead 7 again. Bates leads the final drive with under a minute left and no timeouts and gets us inside the 30 with 7 seconds left. We throw a deep post to the TE and snatches it on the goalline with both hands, but drops it. One second left we go for the hail mary, another perfect ball this time to our star WR, he snatches out of the air on the goalline, gets bumped in the back, drops it.

Jones throws 80yd td White gets the TD run Tindall with the interception Robinson takes it 80yds to the house Interception shifts the momentum Bates finds his rhythm TE drop Hail Mary

UGA
QB Everett 4/10 38yds 0td 2int 40%
QB Bates 11/18 165yds 0td 1int 61%
HB White 25-89yds 2td 3.5ypc
LB Tindalk 4tak 1int 2def

BAMA
QB Jones 8/15 120yds 1td 2int 53%
HB Robinson Jr. 21-188yds 3td 8.9
DE Barmore 8tak 3tfl 1sack
SS McDonald 8tak 1tfl 2int 1def
Old 05-23-2019, 03:24 PM   #4
All Star

Archsmith99's Arena

OVR: 1

I still need to recruit before we advance.
Old 05-23-2019, 03:35 PM   #5
MVP

JEJunior's Arena

wont be until midnight you got all day
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-23-2019, 05:02 PM   #6
All Star

Archsmith99's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by JEJunior
wont be until midnight you got all day
I'm RTA. I don't know how my D is rated at a 95 overall smh.
Old 05-23-2019, 05:58 PM   #7
MVP

JEJunior's Arena

Championship Game soon come lol
Old 05-23-2019, 09:39 PM   #8
Pro

It's gonna be a hard year for us, still no RB... But qb is doing well thus far. We will see week 2

Sent from my F3213 using Tapatalk

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football > NCAA Football Online > OS Rivals »