Home

NBA 2K19 MyLeague Online Commissioner Roundtable

This is a discussion on NBA 2K19 MyLeague Online Commissioner Roundtable within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 04-24-2019, 05:38 PM   #1
Editor-in-Chief

Steve_OS's Arena

OVR: 77
NBA 2K19 MyLeague Online Commissioner Roundtable

The NBA 2K series has had many ups and down throughout its history as it relates...

Written By: Scott Funk

Click here to view the article.
Follow me on Twitter
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-24-2019, 06:01 PM   #2
MVP

TeamBuilder's Arena

OVR: 15
Re: NBA 2K19 MyLeague Online Commissioner Roundtable

Can we do one of these for MyLeague Offline? I will offer my services.
Old 04-24-2019, 06:02 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 0

Well done fellas, enjoyed that article and it was spot on.
Old 04-24-2019, 06:17 PM   #4
2K OL Legend

amedawg00's Arena

OVR: 15

At long last MLO is getting some attention on OS. I know this primarily an offline myleague dominant site but its good for the online version to get some exposure as well. I have always wondered why more offline myleague guys didnt migrate online. The experience is a hundred times better than playing the robotic CPU. The storylines are infinitely more unpredictable when you are matching wits with human user General Managers that build and construct teams with way more intelligence than the AI. The thrill of competing against like minded sim heads in an online competitive environment compared to the CPU is not even a discussion. All of the offline headaches of bad trades, head scratching team building strategies, tendency complaints, and everything in between is mitigated when human users are on the sticks making decisions and hooping. 12 min quarter, hour long strategic battles on hall of fame sim settings; 14, 29, 58, or even 82 game leagues with real life draft classes or even the vaunted simworld draft class. MLO has it ALL. Its about time offline myleague guys flock to MLO and discover what they've been missing. The mode has come a LONG way and it is now ready for prime time. We have played 5 seasons going on 6 at a 7 game a week pace and best of 7 playoffs. If time committment is an issue, I understand but feel free check out our discord group chat and get on our waitlist if you are inspired to take your 2k skills online and discover online leagues.

https://discord.gg/HKwnDQ

[XLSL SIX NBA 2K11 Champion]

[NSBA SIV NBA 2K11 Champion]

[NSBA SVI NBA 2K12 Champion]

[SCH SI NBA 2K15 Champion]

[SCH SII NBA 2K15 Champion]

[SCH SIII NBA 2K15 Champion]

[SCH SIV NBA 2K16 Champion]

[SCH SV NBA 2K18 Champion]
Old 04-24-2019, 06:24 PM   #5
Rookie

Been apart of this league since 2k15, and the love and the passion for the game that this group has is incredible. We have been through it all and have put in so many man hours during the dark days of the OA. We are finally having a smooth running OA and being able to coach and GM your franchise is awesome!

You will not find a more dedicated commish then the one above, you will not find a better league then the one above!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-24-2019, 06:24 PM   #6
Rookie

Can’t agree more. You don’t really know how good you are until you have to play GM and learn 10+ player tendencies while trying to compete against 29 different playing styles and rosters.

The community aspect is what brought me to MLO and haven’t been the same since. Our MLO community is really an extension of my family. Good times and bad, there is nothing like competing against 29 people for one chip.

MLO is almost there and really should be on the same level as 2k league IMO. Maybe one day we will break through but until then... servers. Once we get servers right and the rest of the offline functionality incorporated, we will be ready for prime time. We are almost there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by amedawg00
At long last MLO is getting some attention on OS. I know this primarily an offline myleague dominant site but its good for the online version to get some exposure as well. I have always wondered why more offline myleague guys didnt migrate online. The experience is a hundred times better than playing the robotic CPU. The storylines are infinitely more unpredictable when you are matching wits with human user General Managers that build and construct teams with way more intelligence than the AI. The thrill of competing against like minded sim heads in an online competitive environment compared to the CPU is not even a discussion. All of the offline headaches of bad trades, head scratching team building strategies, tendency complaints, and everything in between is mitigated when human users are on the sticks making decisions and hooping. 12 min quarter, hour long strategic battles on hall of fame sim settings; 14, 29, 58, or even 82 game leagues with real life draft classes or even the vaunted simworld draft class. MLO has it ALL. Its about time offline myleague guys flock to MLO and discover what they've been missing. The mode has come a LONG way and it is now ready for prime time. We have played 5 seasons going on 6 at a 7 game a week pace and best of 7 playoffs. If time committment is an issue, I understand but feel free check out our discord group chat and get on our waitlist if you are inspired to take your 2k skills online and discover online leagues.

https://discord.gg/HKwnDQ
Old 04-24-2019, 06:38 PM   #7
Rookie

Good Day MLO Experience is one of the most underrated feature use in 2k series people always want to be GM of their favorite teams and online leagues gives you a much a better feel of being a Real GM than offline.......Being in 2k online league for a long time I bless to be part of an online league that's dedicated to Giving best Sim experience ever. I truly hope 2k users and developers take the time out and focus on online experience

Thank you
Old 04-24-2019, 06:44 PM   #8
Just started!

Great great write up and I look forward to seeing 2k make online league experience even better next 2k because of write ups like this. Keep it going

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »