Home

Player Cards no longer have picture

This is a discussion on Player Cards no longer have picture within the MLB The Show Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Rosters
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 04-23-2019, 02:48 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 3
Player Cards no longer have picture

when SDS did there first update and i even believe it was in the last update players like Eloy Jimenez and Pete Alonso had there player cards with there actual picture, now they are all blank. is there a way to fix this or is this a glitch?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-23-2019, 10:46 AM   #2
MVP

OVR: 1
Re: Player Cards no longer have picture

It’s probably a glitch or bug, i don’t sweat over that stuff anymore, since their face scans are awful. I’m using real accurate faces w also the correct potential attributes and birthplace. Heck Sony got Pete Alonso’s birthplace completely wrong, Tennessee, instead he’s really from Florida.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 04-23-2019, 12:11 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 0

I don't like how when you pull up the card in game for Ps it doesn't show their IP anymore. I like to see who is being used/overused sometimes. Now you have to go to stats menu.
Old 04-23-2019, 04:20 PM   #4
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by jon brunal
It’s probably a glitch or bug, i don’t sweat over that stuff anymore, since their face scans are awful. I’m using real accurate faces w also the correct potential attributes and birthplace. Heck Sony got Pete Alonso’s birthplace completely wrong, Tennessee, instead he’s really from Florida.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
i feel the same they are very awful but dont the sony added player have specific audio that goes with them or is just the commentators just say there names?
Old 04-23-2019, 06:41 PM   #5
MVP

Houston's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by henne407
i feel the same they are very awful but dont the sony added player have specific audio that goes with them or is just the commentators just say there names?
Yes audio and storylines for players usually thats SDS adds during the year. Sometimes veterans that get added back to the game will get audio most of the time. I usually go into play now listen when they come up to bat or if there a pitcher at beginning of game if they have audio when matty v, plesac talk about them. If you hear no audio about them then thats when I check the data base for there names.

Keep in mind once you put in there name in from the data base there audio id changes so I would make sure first they have no audio at all linked to them first.

Sent from my SM-J327T1 using Operation Sports mobile app
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-23-2019, 08:45 PM   #6
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Houston
Yes audio and storylines for players usually thats SDS adds during the year. Sometimes veterans that get added back to the game will get audio most of the time. I usually go into play now listen when they come up to bat or if there a pitcher at beginning of game if they have audio when matty v, plesac talk about them. If you hear no audio about them then thats when I check the data base for there names.

Keep in mind once you put in there name in from the data base there audio id changes so I would make sure first they have no audio at all linked to them first.

thanks for the knowledge but do u know anything about there player cards not showing there portrait. I know for a fact that when the roster updates dropped players like Pete Alonso and Eloy Jimenez had there player card portraits.
Old 04-24-2019, 09:11 PM   #7
MVP

Houston's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by henne407
thanks for the knowledge but do u know anything about there player cards not showing there portrait. I know for a fact that when the roster updates dropped players like Pete Alonso and Eloy Jimenez had there player card portraits.
I went and look on shownation and they both have cards. On tge current update and the 4/05 roster update Eloy has a player card but Pete Alonso does not.

I made a player card last year for MLB 18 if I have some time I will do one for this years game and see if we can get some fixed or added.

Old 12-21-2019, 09:00 AM   #8
MVP

Houston's Arena

Quote:
I went and look on shownation and they both have cards. On tge current update and the 4/05 roster update Eloy has a player card but Pete Alonso does not.

I made a player card last year for MLB 18 if I have some time I will do one for this years game and see if we can get some fixed or added.

Quote:
10 character's.
Quote:
Your welcome on the custom roster fix.
The glitch was fixed, but the players photos still have the issue of not coming back when brought back from injury or minors to the MLB roster.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Rosters »