Home

Online Versus - How do you get the AI to auto shoot at rebounds and loose pucks

This is a discussion on Online Versus - How do you get the AI to auto shoot at rebounds and loose pucks within the EA Sports NHL forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 04-16-2019, 10:15 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Online Versus - How do you get the AI to auto shoot at rebounds and loose pucks

I play against a guy online and when he would shoot, and my goalie would kick out a rebound his AI players would try and one time the rebound, or bat it out of the air . Even if the puck sits around the net his guys automatically take swings at the puck . I looked back at some recorded footage , and I can see his player is highlighted ( which means he’s still controlling that player ) but his AI players still attack the puck with shots. I tried shooting , and on rebound my AIs skate to the puck but when they get to it , it highlights ( gives me control) the player and he does doesnt do anything unless I manually shoot the puck once I get control
I posted a video link at the end of this . So, you can see ( in the video) he is passing and taking control of diff players . When he comes down and takes his shot , the rebound he gets behind the net , then his AI player takes a swing in mid air ( that I’ve seen before ) but then the same AI takes a whiff and misses. . All this time he’s still selected on the player behind the net . I’ve practiced in practice mode and none of AI do any time of swings at rebounds . Sometimes even after a whistle he can get his guys to do a swing in mid air at absolute nothing. Some games his AI players take 10 or more auto shots at loose pucks or rebounds without him even locking on to that player .
https://youtu.be/ZO9dgxt0C5Y
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-22-2019, 11:43 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Online Versus - How do you get the AI to auto shoot at rebounds and loose pucks

Here is another example . The CPU player takes a swipe at the rebound , then takes another swipe at it all the time my opponent is still selected on the original shooter .

https://youtu.be/07P0RMV8SVA

« Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL »