Home

Basic Uniform Editing Tutorial

This is a discussion on Basic Uniform Editing Tutorial within the Madden NFL Football PC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football PC
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 04-12-2019, 08:20 AM   #1
Rookie

GavinCMD's Arena

OVR: 0
Basic Uniform Editing Tutorial

Hello friends! Today I bring you a basic tutorial on editing uniforms! This is supposed to be a basic tutorial to help you guys get on your feet! I know a lot of people on OS already know how to do this stuff. But this tutorial is for people who have only basic knowledge on modding. This won't be that much help to more experienced modders, but hopefully this will help some of you guys learn the very basics of uniform editing for Madden 19! So if you're new check it out! I'll soon upload a more in depth tutorial that will go over more! Thanks!

https://youtu.be/IlF1MKcfGHA

Twitch - www.twitch.tv/gavincmd
YouTube - CeEmDe
Discord - GavinCMD#6626
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-12-2019, 11:30 PM   #2
Just started!

Re: Basic Uniform Editing Tutorial

Man... so much respect. Thank you so much for taking the time to do this. You're very much appreciated. I've been trying to figure out how to do this for the longest (moving relocation uniforms and overriding base teams to no avail, searching far and wide for how to edit these darn uni's for a custom league) but this video is so helpful...

Again, thanks man.
Old 04-13-2019, 01:30 AM   #3
Rookie

good work

从我的 iPhone 发送,使用 Operation Sports
Old 04-13-2019, 01:11 PM   #4
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by GavinCMD
Hello friends! Today I bring you a basic tutorial on editing uniforms! This is supposed to be a basic tutorial to help you guys get on your feet! I know a lot of people on OS already know how to do this stuff. But this tutorial is for people who have only basic knowledge on modding. This won't be that much help to more experienced modders, but hopefully this will help some of you guys learn the very basics of uniform editing for Madden 19! So if you're new check it out! I'll soon upload a more in depth tutorial that will go over more! Thanks!

https://youtu.be/IlF1MKcfGHA
I don't even have this game, yet I want to show you my appreciation for your tutorial.
Old 04-24-2019, 01:54 PM   #5
Banned

Awesome, thanks for putting this together, Most of the modding guys will just shout at anyone who asks for help. Nice to know there's still some non-cancerous people in this community!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-24-2019, 09:22 PM   #6
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrLittlefoot
Awesome, thanks for putting this together, Most of the modding guys will just shout at anyone who asks for help. Nice to know there's still some non-cancerous people in this community!
Well said! I also find that there's a bizarre amount of ego on this particular site. We are making fun little mods for a video game for heaven's sake. Doesn't need to be so serious and dramatic. Have fun everyone!
Old 04-29-2019, 08:11 PM   #7
Just started!

Quick question: Is it just as easy to simply copy over the default uniforms and use the relocation uniforms instead?

For example instead of using the Cardinals default, can I just import the Armadillos relocation uniforms over them?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football PC »