Home

Is your Roster Set Built using JTommy67's RBU ?

This is a discussion on Is your Roster Set Built using JTommy67's RBU ? within the MLB The Show Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Rosters
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 04-10-2019, 07:31 PM   #1
MVP

OVR: 0
Is your Roster Set Built using JTommy67's RBU ?

Both Bostongahden & I (stecropper) use JTommy67's RBU (Roster Building Utility) exclusively to create our roster sets which make them Fully Compatible. This allows the easy moving of teams between Roster Sets and retains the integrity of game play thus allows interested individuals to create specific "Unique" Roster Sets of their choice from the many various Teams available throughout those numerous sets.

PLEASE Let us know if Your Roster Set was created using JTommy67's RBU thus adding to the vast possibilities for others to feel comfortable creating their own Unique Roster Sets with full compatibility maintained.

THANKS,
Don
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-10-2019, 08:38 PM   #2
MVP

OVR: 3
Re: Is your Roster Set Built using JTommy67's RBU ?

Great idea
I am building a website that will host classic sport gaming rosters from years past. We have lost many great rosters for good over the past several years due to expired links. If your interested in contributing, please PM me and let the work live on forever!
Old 04-11-2019, 04:09 PM   #3
Pro

jemyers1975's Arena

OVR: 2

I used 1987 using this tool and it was the biggest help along the way.

Sent from my moto e5 (XT1920DL) using Tapatalk
Old 04-27-2019, 01:41 AM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by doncropper
Both Bostongahden & I (stecropper) use JTommy67's RBU (Roster Building Utility) exclusively to create our roster sets which make them Fully Compatible. This allows the easy moving of teams between Roster Sets and retains the integrity of game play thus allows interested individuals to create specific "Unique" Roster Sets of their choice from the many various Teams available throughout those numerous sets.

PLEASE Let us know if Your Roster Set was created using JTommy67's RBU thus adding to the vast possibilities for others to feel comfortable creating their own Unique Roster Sets with full compatibility maintained.

THANKS,
Don
I can't find it? And how exactly does it work?

Sent from my LGMP260 using Operation Sports mobile app
Old 04-27-2019, 11:20 AM   #5
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by PS9119
I can't find it? And how exactly does it work?

Sent from my LGMP260 using Operation Sports mobile app
Here's the Link: http://www.mediafire.com/file/rfqc5v...U19v1.exe/file

It allows you to create any past season full roster with minors and displays all ratings in spreadsheet format. It also has other functions as well.

It does provide Pitcher's repertoire of pitches but we use OOTP for that and there is also a simple calculator for rating individual pitch movements & control which I created. Velocity of each pitch can be gotten from OOTP as well.

Hope this helps,
Don

Last edited by doncropper; 08-13-2019 at 06:43 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-08-2019, 10:55 AM   #6
MVP

Several members of this forum have recently asked if I knew the answer to the question this thread ask and I had to tell them as far as I know Only:

jemyers1975; Bostongahden; & myself use jtommy67's RBU to build our roster sets.

If any of you other roster makers use it please let us know so we will have a better understanding of Rosters fairly compatible to each other.
Old 06-08-2019, 10:56 AM   #7
td7
Rookie

OVR: 4

Bump.............
You play fast! You play strong! You go out there and dominate the man you're playing against, and you make his *ss quit! That's our trademark! That's our M.O. as a team! That's what people know us as! - Nick Saban
Old 06-09-2019, 02:50 PM   #8
Rookie

CM_Balkoth's Arena

Started working on a 2013 roster. Struggling to get service time for all of the players, but so far so good. Just figured everything out with RBU and it's been an absolute Godsend so far, so thank you.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Rosters »