Home

Is it difficult for you to juggle playing The Show and watching your real life team?

This is a discussion on Is it difficult for you to juggle playing The Show and watching your real life team? within the MLB The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 04-02-2019, 11:10 PM   #1
Rookie

BlueSkies77's Arena

OVR: 0
Is it difficult for you to juggle playing The Show and watching your real life team?

I’ve had this issue for years. It’s even more difficult if you have a full time job. Most Dodger games are at 7pm during the week. When I have free time it’s like, I itch to play the game but I also want to watch the Dodger game obviously.

Last edited by BlueSkies77; 04-02-2019 at 11:39 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-02-2019, 11:35 PM   #2
MVP

Jeffrey Smith's Arena

I’ve always had the same problem but so far this year I’ve been streaming the Jays game while playing The Show. I’m having my cake and eating it too

Unfortunately I don’t get to watch baseball when I’m stuck working afternoon shift.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
NBA: TORONTO RAPTORS
Old 04-02-2019, 11:50 PM   #3
MVP

Syce's Arena

Re: Is it difficult for you to juggle playing The Show and watching your real life te

i have mlbtv, so i tend to watch the game on my pc while i play the game.
Toronto Maple Leafs
Old 04-02-2019, 11:52 PM   #4
Resident film pundit

Blzer's Arena

OVR: 55
Re: Is it difficult for you to juggle playing The Show and watching your real life te

Nope.

Just a couple hours ago, I was streaming four games on my computer, had the Phils-Nats game on the TV, and was using my Vita for The Show. Now I'm chilling with three games on my computer and the Red Sox-A's game on TV. Had to give The Show a break lol.

So when people maybe wonder why I'm posting about a bunch of games in the Pro Baseball sub-forum, it's because I'm watching all of them heh.
Samsung PN60F8500 PDP / Anthem MRX 720 / Klipsch RC-62 II / Klipsch RF-82 II (x2) / Insignia NS-B2111 (x2) / SVS PC13-Ultra / SVS SB-2000 / Sony MDR-7506 Professional / Audio-Technica ATH-R70x / Sony PS3 & PS4 / DirecTV HR44-500 / DarbeeVision DVP-5000 / Panamax M5400-PM / Elgato HD60
Old 04-02-2019, 11:55 PM   #5
Rookie

smokines3's Arena

Yep. I go with the tablet on a TV tray to stream the game while playing. I'm an adult w a full time job and I'm only moderately embarrassed 🤣
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-02-2019, 11:55 PM   #6
Rookie

BlueSkies77's Arena

Geez. All you people streaming. I feel like I’m behind the times.
Old 04-03-2019, 12:04 AM   #7
ML
MVP

ML's Arena

OVR: 4

MLB TV is free if you have TMobile. I just had 4 games going on TV2, tablet, and laptop. The show was on TV1 (if you have some extra cash, buying a 2nd tv is perhaps my greatest investment to date)

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 04-03-2019, 12:22 AM   #8
MVP

BaseballCtchr's Arena

OVR: 11

2nd TV is key. In my video and room. I have my LG C8 for the show/Xbox one and on my 900F I have the direct TV set up for direct tv for Braves games and streaming mlb tv (watch a lot of random games while I play). I have sports going on all the time on the Sony and game only on the LG

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show »