Home

MLB THE SHOW 19 KNOWN ROSTER ISSUES By Houston

This is a discussion on MLB THE SHOW 19 KNOWN ROSTER ISSUES By Houston within the MLB The Show Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Rosters
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 03-28-2019, 04:45 AM   #1
MVP

Houston's Arena

OVR: 0
MLB THE SHOW 19 KNOWN ROSTER ISSUES By Houston

As many of you know or still might not know theirs a few players with 0.000 service time. I have gone through all 30 MLB teams 40 man rosters and every player in the FREE AGENT list and these are the issues I have found.

Why only the 40 man? That's all that SDS uses when there doing there roster updates everyone else is FAKE.

Now some are not as glaring as others and could be over looked, but I noted them down anyways in hopes of SDS fixing all of it.

In closing, This is far best roster that's SDS has given us in a long time so this is not a bash thread. Every real player on the game right now has a scanned face or one made by there art team. Last year it was a poor job on the rosters with a lot of players who played the year before missing, there were over dozen or more players that didn't even have a scanned face it was fully editable for those players.

This year the rosters are very well done just a couple mistakes that they need to correct. I love seeing all the players have scans now and players finally back on the game that were removed usually because haven't played in the majors in a few years, but there all mostly back now.

CURRENT ROSTER ISSUES ON MLB THE SHOW 19 ROSTER UPDATES:

RED SOX:

1B Steve Pearce has the wrong service time on the game it is 4.116 when it should be 9.116.

https://www.baseball-reference.com/p...earcst01.shtml

NATIONALS:

C Spencer Kieboom is missing his 2016 MLB stats.

DIAMONDBACKS:

SP Matt Koch is missing ARI for the 2017 season. His stats are there but where the team name should be it's blank.

PADRES:

C Chris Stewart is missing SDP for the 2010 season. His stats are there but where the team name should be its blank.

FREE AGENTS:

RP Zack Weiss - His service time is right and stats, but there is no team listed where he played in 2018. It should list CIN.

https://www.baseball-reference.com/p...eissza01.shtml

C Bruce Maxwell location is wrong on game it says Delaware when it actually should be Weisbaden, Germany. (Credit to Caulfield)

https://www.mlb.com/player/bruce-maxwell-622194

Attached Images
File Type: jpg STEVE PEARCE WRONG SERVICE TIME.jpg (118.0 KB, 118 views)
File Type: jpg BRUCE MAXWELL WRONG LOCATION.jpg (50.1 KB, 114 views)

Last edited by Houston; 05-10-2019 at 06:09 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-28-2019, 05:23 AM   #2
MVP

ninertravel's Arena

Re: MLB THE SHOW 19 KNOWN ROSTER ISSUES By Houston

Am I right in saying service time problems can only be fixed with a patch rather then a roster update ? Because the scea players are tied to the game itself? (Not created players) so if they fix this it will auto fix every roster people have and franchise? I知 thinking it痴 like when players turn generic the game auto changes it.

Hope I知 right if not, I知 gonna have to wait to work more on CRP
Old 03-28-2019, 06:12 AM   #3
Rookie

Oh look who's back right on cue for the new season. Why don't you sit this year out and leave the new roster guys alone? You make a mess out of everything that you touch. God forbid they listen to you or let you have any control of the project because if they do, it will end up just like the projects you promised and worked on for the last TWO YEARS of MLB games...HEAVILY PROMOTED BUT NEVER RELEASED AND NOWHERE TO BE FOUND.

It's a shame that I had to expose how childish and dishonest you are last year. You do realize your roster page from last years project that you abandoned is still sticked on the MLB The Show rosters forum. I encourage anybody reading this to go and read the last few pages of that thread to see how Houston behaves when people don't treat him like the pampered king he thinks he is.

You boasted about your plans for the perfect roster all season long the last two years. You even took the time to point out mistakes in the OSFM rosters despite the fact that you never contributed anything at all to the community. You always said your project wouldn't have any errors when you finished it like theirs did, which is funny, because the errors they made were easily found and corrected while your 'perfect projects' were quietly abandoned.

You tried to play the victim over and over and would whine when people asked you when you were going to release your projects. You didn't plan on releasing any of it at any point, you simply planned to deceive people into waiting and waiting until people eventually moved on to new games after the MLB season and forgot all about how you never released anything at all. You didn't get away with your cheesy act last year and it's a shame that you proved me 100 percent right on everything. You're a lying/attention seeking crybaby and you left no doubt about it. You declined to release ANY of the work you did because you didn't want these people who were excited to try it to 'steal it from you'. You were too openly arrogant for your own good and you had nothing to be arrogant about in the first place.

There is no need for your help on any roster projects. You wouldn't accept any help on your projects because you wanted to look smarter than everyone else. Would've been smart to not lie to people and be a whiny child when people questioned your endless nonsense and excuses.

Oh pardon my manners, I'm sorry did I forget to say welcome back?
Old 03-28-2019, 06:24 AM   #4
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninertravel
Am I right in saying service time problems can only be fixed with a patch rather then a roster update ? Because the scea players are tied to the game itself? (Not created players) so if they fix this it will auto fix every roster people have and franchise? I知 thinking it痴 like when players turn generic the game auto changes it.

Niner,

Respectfully, I want you to know that you should tune out the complaints and problems that Houston brings up about the rosters. He is a control freak about how he thinks rosters need to be done and if you listen to him you're gonna have a hell of a mess on your hands and nothing will be any better for it.

Here is an example..Houston is all upset that some of these young players have no service time. What's his solution to fix it? To take the player out of last years game and sim their service time so it's correct. Meanwhile, now all of the stats that the player has are COMPLETELY WRONG except for the amount of games played. When Houston ever says something about 'simmed stats,' he means INCORRECT STATS.

Would you rather go through all the headache of trying to simulate a season by importing and exporting the player from MLB 17 through a season so he gets the right service time AND THE WRONG STATS or just leave his service time to 0 and hope that it gets changed in a future update to the game and relax knowing you have the correct stats? It's a no brainer. But Houston will tell you otherwise.

Just letting you know what to look out for, I look forward to trying what you guys create and I'm sure you'll do a great job.
Old 03-28-2019, 07:01 AM   #5
MVP

Houston's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninertravel

It's highly unlikely they will patch it that's the only way to get changes to work on ant roster. What they will do is make the changes at some point in a roster update meaning you or all of us would half to used that update if we want these changes and by that time they will begin removing players.

Sent from my SM-J327T1 using Operation Sports mobile app
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-28-2019, 07:26 AM   #6
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShowSavage
Oh look who's back right on cue for the new season. Why don't you sit this year out and leave the new roster guys alone? You make a mess out of everything that you touch. God forbid they listen to you or let you have any control of the project because if they do, it will end up just like the projects you promised and worked on for the last TWO YEARS of MLB games...HEAVILY PROMOTED BUT NEVER RELEASED AND NOWHERE TO BE FOUND.

It's a shame that I had to expose how childish and dishonest you are last year. You do realize your roster page from last years project that you abandoned is still sticked on the MLB The Show rosters forum. I encourage anybody reading this to go and read the last few pages of that thread to see how Houston behaves when people don't treat him like the pampered king he thinks he is.

You boasted about your plans for the perfect roster all season long the last two years. You even took the time to point out mistakes in the OSFM rosters despite the fact that you never contributed anything at all to the community. You always said your project wouldn't have any errors when you finished it like theirs did, which is funny, because the errors they made were easily found and corrected while your 'perfect projects' were quietly abandoned.

You tried to play the victim over and over and would whine when people asked you when you were going to release your projects. You didn't plan on releasing any of it at any point, you simply planned to deceive people into waiting and waiting until people eventually moved on to new games after the MLB season and forgot all about how you never released anything at all. You didn't get away with your cheesy act last year and it's a shame that you proved me 100 percent right on everything. You're a lying/attention seeking crybaby and you left no doubt about it. You declined to release ANY of the work you did because you didn't want these people who were excited to try it to 'steal it from you'. You were too openly arrogant for your own good and you had nothing to be arrogant about in the first place.

There is no need for your help on any roster projects. You wouldn't accept any help on your projects because you wanted to look smarter than everyone else. Would've been smart to not lie to people and be a whiny child when people questioned your endless nonsense and excuses.

Dont feel like you have to hold back mate, tell us what you really think.
Old 03-28-2019, 08:49 AM   #7
Rookie

nydteaton's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShowSavage

Mods can we please ban this guy, this type of comment is unnecessary and doesn稚 make other people want to frequent the forums.

Also his tendency to follow every Houston comment with a bash comments makes me think his desire is to be a troll.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 03-28-2019, 09:45 AM   #8
SHOW TIME!!

The Kid 24's Arena

OVR: 20

And Gurriel doesnt have any audio, he's called #13 in the game.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Rosters »