Home

Paul Hackett as Receivers Coach for the Bengals

This is a discussion on Paul Hackett as Receivers Coach for the Bengals within the NFL Head Coach forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games > NFL Head Coach
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 03-13-2019, 06:25 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Icon6 Paul Hackett as Receivers Coach for the Bengals

How much deeper can one game continue to be since its inaugural launch? I still play this game and I am still utterly amazed how in depth the programmers made Head Coach. Starting a new Franchise I this time chose the Cincinnati Bengals. I'm in my first post season after grudgingly losing to the Denver Broncos in the Wild Card game to get a better choice of coaches and because my Receiver coach was a Lone Wolf personality I fire him and in my search I find none other than Paul Hackett available to be my Receiver Coach who the Raiders canned after only one year as their Quarterback Coach. You know the same Paul Hackett while at USC Head Coach recruited Carson Palmer who is now my current Quarterback! And who Paul always felt he was fired too soon and not given a chance to develop Carson Palmer! Now I already have a great QB Coach in Ken Zampese but I also now have Paul Hackett as my receivers coach!! This is too wicked!!!
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games > NFL Head Coach »