Home

Fifa player playing 2k for the 1st time ever please help and follow me on my journey

This is a discussion on Fifa player playing 2k for the 1st time ever please help and follow me on my journey within the NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 01-31-2019, 10:44 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 5
Fifa player playing 2k for the 1st time ever please help and follow me on my journey

So basically I have done everything you should started grinding domination I got up to okc and cant get the 600mt

I got about 15k with few emeralds and Ruby's so far

Not really sure what I'm doing or if using Ruby's so early is what I should be doing
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-04-2019, 11:47 AM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Fifa player playing 2k for the 1st time ever please help and follow me on my jour

Make sure you have good defensive players and play off ball with your center. Your AI controled guys will play good D just make sure to go into your Defensive setting play with them to your liking but go on YouTube to find a great defensive setting it will help a lot plus your defense will be god like trust me I have gone 12-0 More than I have fingers on my hands & toes. Also invest in a diamond coach like S. Kerr great shooting boost or B. Steves great defensive boost

Last edited by The617gaming; 02-04-2019 at 11:55 AM.
Old 02-05-2019, 03:21 PM   #3
Just started!

OVR: 0
Re: Fifa player playing 2k for the 1st time ever please help and follow me on my jour

Quote:
Originally Posted by The617gaming
Make sure you have good defensive players and play off ball with your center. Your AI controled guys will play good D just make sure to go into your Defensive setting play with them to your liking but go on YouTube to find a great defensive setting it will help a lot plus your defense will be god like trust me I have gone 12-0 More than I have fingers on my hands & toes. Also invest in a diamond coach like S. Kerr great shooting boost or B. Steves great defensive boost
So you're actually proud of letting the cpu win games for you? Off ball defenders are one of the main things that ruin this game imo. If i want to play the cpu i'll play offline...
Old 02-05-2019, 11:03 PM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 5

Thanks Kerr seems alot

I got some balanced coach with plus 2

I got play calls defense subs all on manual
Any gameplay videos or cheap players to buy let me

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam »