Home

Basketball Madden

This is a discussion on Basketball Madden within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 01-30-2019, 12:41 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Basketball Madden

Has anyone seen a higher jump for a pick ever? This is by the AI of course, not me. He also landed squarely on his feet and returned it for a touchdown. The pass I'll admit was not lobbed. But I figured with my TE 15 yards behind him I wouldn't have any issues.
Attached Images
File Type: png Madden NFL 19 Screenshot 2019.01.29 - 23.08.52.73.png (2.21 MB, 130 views)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-30-2019, 03:21 AM   #2
Rookie

VCVortex's Arena

Re: Basketball Madden

If this is on PC, I recommend using the Nectar Mod. It has done a lot to cut down on these type of unrealistic happenings. I turn my recommended sliders up more than the creator suggests because I'm likely not as good at the game as him, but I have noticed huge differences when using this mod.
Old 01-30-2019, 11:15 AM   #3
MVP

Rayzaa's Arena

Lol Miles Jack is one of the super LBs in this game. He had 7 passes defended against me in one game with those super leaps and dives. All the real high rated LBs do that. This game really screwed this up and havent fixed it. I don't have a problem with good linebackers making plays but the way they do in this game is ridiculous.
Just another reason why this game needs fixing,patching ,...whatever you want to call it. I have NO faith EA will make improvements going forward and have slim hopes we see any of Duece's upgrades from his thread in here.
Old 01-30-2019, 11:30 AM   #4
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rayzaa
Lol Miles Jack is one of the super LBs in this game. He had 7 passes defended against me in one game with those super leaps and dives. All the real high rated LBs do that. This game really screwed this up and havent fixed it. I don't have a problem with good linebackers making plays but the way they do in this game is ridiculous.
Just another reason why this game needs fixing,patching ,...whatever you want to call it. I have NO faith EA will make improvements going forward and have slim hopes we see any of Duece's upgrades from his thread in here.
That pass, from where the QB threw it is likely supposed to travel 25 yards in the air. That LB jumped and caught it like 12 yards into its flight.
Wouldn't that be the high point in the pass trajectory? That is just absolutely impossible.

Last edited by Meddera; 01-30-2019 at 11:33 AM.
Old 01-30-2019, 11:35 AM   #5
*ll St*r

roadman's Arena

OVR: 34

I see these once in awhile and it's cringeworthy.

I'm just glad it's not every game I see these player leaps into the path of the ball.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-30-2019, 12:03 PM   #6
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadman
I see these once in awhile and it's cringeworthy.

I'm just glad it's not every game I see these player leaps into the path of the ball.
That's the worst I've ever seen. It's really not that common. I think what probably annoys me more is LB' s diving side to side and knocking down bullet passes. There is just no way to react to a ball like that traveling at that sort of velocity.
Old 01-30-2019, 12:13 PM   #7
MVP

Rayzaa's Arena

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »