Home

Is there an easy fix for skinny arms fix for offline dynasties?

This is a discussion on Is there an easy fix for skinny arms fix for offline dynasties? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 01-04-2019, 07:40 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0

Really sick of the skinny arms that occur in offline dynasty, hoping there is an easy fix now. Just started playing again after a few years of madden.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-07-2019, 12:32 PM   #2
Rookie

Re: Is there an easy fix for skinny arms fix for offline dynasties?

Yes, very easy, go to edit roster under team management tab, go to position of interest, choose the player, and there's 4 tabs you can edit under,

(1) name, position, handedness, player #
(2) height, weight, face, etc and underneath that are sliders from 0-100, the bigger the number the bigger the arms, or chest, rear end, thighs, calves, and feet I believe (0=skinny arms, 100=huge arms)
(3) player equipment
(4) player ratings

hope this helps, let me know if there's more questions!!
Old 01-16-2019, 03:09 PM   #3
MVP

mm boost's Arena

OVR: 12

^ that's not what he is referring to. The skinny arm glitch that gives all running backs stick arms, even if you have them set to 100.

From what I heard, if you edit a running back, never touch any of their physical attributes because this basically "resets" it. You will still get the skinny arm glitch sometimes, but you also have the chance of getting some stocky running backs. I always just edit their uniform and accessories, and never touch their attributes.

Old 01-20-2019, 11:26 AM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 1

Just want to make sure I understand. I don't actually have to edit the player, I can just go into edit and exit save?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mm boost
^ that's not what he is referring to. The skinny arm glitch that gives all running backs stick arms, even if you have them set to 100.

From what I heard, if you edit a running back, never touch any of their physical attributes because this basically "resets" it. You will still get the skinny arm glitch sometimes, but you also have the chance of getting some stocky running backs. I always just edit their uniform and accessories, and never touch their attributes.
Old 01-21-2019, 01:12 AM   #5
Fan of real schools

Hellisan's Arena

OVR: 19

I'm fairly alert to things like this, I used to hate the "bare armed freaks" that that occurred in old versions of the game, I think for some reason only default players could have any equpiment and recruits could not.... I've never had an issue with this, at all. I've reviewed pictures of a lot of my running backs over the years and have experienced zero issues with it. This includes players I've never edited at all, and one (Bully Filoteo, biggest arms possible) that I edited his appearance to match his stats as a JUCO 1-star bruiser running back/fullback. I had to make him slightly heavier to get a realistic looking face for his name, etc... Completely edited guy, no issues with his arm appearance.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-22-2019, 02:00 AM   #6
Rookie

OVR: 2

Makes me mad I have 3 backs on my roster now, all 220 or higher I did not touch any sliders for arms or anything and my punter who is 180 has bigger arms
Old 01-22-2019, 07:59 AM   #7
Rookie

Move weight up or down a pound. Then, go back to original weight. It resets the player model. You can freely edit after.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports

Last edited by muchacho; 01-22-2019 at 08:06 AM.
Old 01-24-2019, 01:20 PM   #8
MVP

mm boost's Arena

OVR: 12

^has this been proven to work?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »