Home

Please devs, do something about this blatant LEC cheater

This is a discussion on Please devs, do something about this blatant LEC cheater within the EA Sports UFC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 12-31-2018, 08:12 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Please devs, do something about this blatant LEC cheater

On XBOX One. My Gamertag is the same as my username here. Not gonna say the dudes name til i know thats ok cos i know some places have rules against "witch hunts" but there is a guy in the current LEC somehow ddossing/disconnecting people and giving them a loss while he gets a win. He did it to me TWICE. First was a competitive fight, was confident i was gonna get him in rd 2 when rd 1 ended, as the cinematics playing i get DCd, after a lil while the game said i had lost connection to EAs servers,and i couldnt log back in at all for a good minute. When i got back in, I had a loss, bringing and end to a 42 fight win streak

I moved on,suspected no foul play really but i hit a record that anyway. Increased my record to 57-1. Meet him again. This time he taunts one time, throws a knee elbow, taunts again and the EXACT same thing happens, freeze for about a minute, then i get DCd from EAs servers, getting my second loss. Thats when i came here

Now to be clear im not expecting the leaderboards to be rewritten, its one of those things. I barely play the game anymore and have already done way way way better than i expected, or deserved to. Just playing for a lil fun while off work. I come here cos this guy is getting high up on the leaderboards himself, no doubt he has done the same thing to others, and I would very much like the devs to ensure he receives no rewards from the season. I have a recording of both incidents on my xbox, i will figure out how to post them here once i get the heads up that im allowed to share the persons gamertag here.

Ty for reading and I hope the devs take note. Happy new year to all aswell
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-31-2018, 08:31 PM   #2
Rookie

Re: Please devs, do something about this blatant LEC cheater

To add to this. He has since commented on one of the videos i have taken, under a different gamertag, saying "payback :') nerd dont act like you dont lag to cheat and win on a video game you poser"

Note that I didnt message him at all after this. I came straight here cos once again, this guy is soooo blatant about it, and this only reaffirms that. Please devs do something bout this dude
Old 01-01-2019, 01:55 PM   #3
Banned

With how you spam knees and exploit yourself I wouldn't point fingers
Old 01-02-2019, 11:46 AM   #4
Rookie

Im curious bro.

A. Not sure im a knee spammer

B. Even if I was,is that in any way relevant to someone actually CHEATING?

anyway, this one reply from a guy who has been around for so long reminds me why i stopped playing.

Reporting someone cheating, not playing in a way that i dont approve of, not abusing some in game mechanic that needs patching. Actually CHEATING, with video evidence of such...

But no, usual toxic stuff from the toxic community. Stupid to expect less really,

Enjoy your game. Good luck making this game series succesful devs
Old 01-02-2019, 11:48 AM   #5
Rookie

As an FYI the guy won the whole LEC. Legitimately im sure.... but people are cool with that. Pointless to even put those competitions on
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-02-2019, 11:58 AM   #6
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpartanZombieXD
As an FYI the guy won the whole LEC. Legitimately im sure.... but people are cool with that. Pointless to even put those competitions on
Ill forgive your knee spam. This guy has been ddosing on xbox AND ps4. You guys need to get dedicated servers. Enoughs enough. EA your allowing our privacy to be put at risk . Never been ddosed in any other game anywhere near this. I am a top 100 madden player as well. None of these problems. Stop being cheap with the ut money and buy dedicated servers. Dont say vpn. Cant hide something they already have. Even had my ip changed. Still ddoses.
Old 01-02-2019, 12:01 PM   #7
Banned

Bmf m33ch. Guys been complained about several times. His main is GI LLELLO. Do the right thing ea
Old 01-02-2019, 01:17 PM   #8
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpartanZombieXD
On XBOX One. My Gamertag is the same as my username here. Not gonna say the dudes name til i know thats ok cos i know some places have rules against "witch hunts" but there is a guy in the current LEC somehow ddossing/disconnecting people and giving them a loss while he gets a win. He did it to me TWICE. First was a competitive fight, was confident i was gonna get him in rd 2 when rd 1 ended, as the cinematics playing i get DCd, after a lil while the game said i had lost connection to EAs servers,and i couldnt log back in at all for a good minute. When i got back in, I had a loss, bringing and end to a 42 fight win streak

I moved on,suspected no foul play really but i hit a record that anyway. Increased my record to 57-1. Meet him again. This time he taunts one time, throws a knee elbow, taunts again and the EXACT same thing happens, freeze for about a minute, then i get DCd from EAs servers, getting my second loss. Thats when i came here

Now to be clear im not expecting the leaderboards to be rewritten, its one of those things. I barely play the game anymore and have already done way way way better than i expected, or deserved to. Just playing for a lil fun while off work. I come here cos this guy is getting high up on the leaderboards himself, no doubt he has done the same thing to others, and I would very much like the devs to ensure he receives no rewards from the season. I have a recording of both incidents on my xbox, i will figure out how to post them here once i get the heads up that im allowed to share the persons gamertag here.

Ty for reading and I hope the devs take note. Happy new year to all aswell
He got me too last week. We need servers for the next game.

If EA wont deliver on this, it would be great to know why.

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC »