Home

Speed Threshold the Key to a Perfect Madden?

This is a discussion on Speed Threshold the Key to a Perfect Madden? within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 12-26-2018, 02:31 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Speed Threshold the Key to a Perfect Madden?

Ok, I’ve never started a topic but have been on OS for years. But after the results I’ve gotten from the test I did with the parity scale, I am amazed. I’ve resorted to going cpu vs cpu in CFM because I just can’t do the gameplay. All Pro too easy, All Madden OP, ‘yada yada.’ I remember hearing someone a year ago on YouTube say that he was having good results when he turns the speed parity scale all the way to 100. So tonight it pops in my head and I try it. I’m astonished with the results. First off, the d-line interaction is was smooth, all and I mean ALL of animations were smooth, no clunky slide and suck into tackle animations and this is on all pro, cpu vs cpu. Then I turn it up to all madden. The results even better, the defensive ends were getting around the edge perfectly. Smooth animations, Miles Garrett couldn’t be stopped. Others could depending on rating. The secondary could actually cover. I couldn’t believe it! So I decide, what the heck, let me try to play against the cpu on all madden. Let me just list all of the things that I was impressed with.

I could actually scramble smoothly with the QB
All tackles were smooth, no sliding and magnetic tackle animations
Coverage was nice on both sides, even user bots
Had to get the ball away or you would get sacked, but no dummy o linemen, the animations are great
You could actually cut smoothly after catching the ball with WR
DBs, user and cpu reacted very well to routes
Of course all of this depends on the players ratings. Don’t be upset if you have a power rusher covering a slot and they get ripped to shreds.

As far as the speed comparison goes, I really couldn’t tell the difference,p. The fast guys were still fast. Probably didn’t notice because the animations, for what they are, were beautiful and smooth. For example, you know those times you are. Right there at the goal line running full speed about to collide with a defender, and you are stopped in your tracks with an animation where you guys are grappling. So unrealistic.

There is more, but I would just have to say try it for yourself.
Of course it’s not going to be perfect, but trust me, this is as close to perfect Madden could ever get.

This was on SIM, All Madden, gameplay speed normal, parity 100
All other slider are default
MAKE SURE TO TURN ALL ASSISTS OFF. Not really sure if you need to, but all of mine are off.
Trust me, I would not take the time to write this if I was lying. It’s 2:25am and I’m supposed to be at work at 8am. I’m some excited!
I’m just upset it took me this long to figure this out. Smh

Let me know how it turned out for you guys!

Sent from my iPad using Operation Sports
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-26-2018, 02:36 AM   #2
Rookie

Re: Speed Threshold the Key to a Perfect Madden?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loot23
Ok, I’ve never started a topic but have been on OS for years. But after the results I’ve gotten from the test I did with the parity scale, I am amazed. I’ve resorted to going cpu vs cpu in CFM because I just can’t do the gameplay. All Pro too easy, All Madden OP, ‘yada yada.’ I remember hearing someone a year ago on YouTube say that he was having good results when he turns the speed parity scale all the way to 100. So tonight it pops in my head and I try it. I’m astonished with the results. First off, the d-line interaction is was smooth, all and I mean ALL of animations were smooth, no clunky slide and suck into tackle animations and this is on all pro, cpu vs cpu. Then I turn it up to all madden. The results even better, the defensive ends were getting around the edge perfectly. Smooth animations, Miles Garrett couldn’t be stopped. Others could depending on rating. The secondary could actually cover. I couldn’t believe it! So I decide, what the heck, let me try to play against the cpu on all madden. Let me just list all of the things that I was impressed with.

Had to get the ball away or you would get sacked, but no dummy o linemen, the animations are great
Of course all of this depends on the players ratings. Don’t be upset if you have a power rusher covering a slot and they get ripped to shreds.

As far as the speed comparison goes, I really couldn’t tell the difference. The fast guys were still fast. Probably didn’t notice because the animations, for what they are, were beautiful and smooth. For example, you know those times you are. Right there at the goal line running full speed about to collide with a defender, and you are stopped in your tracks with an animation where you guys are grappling. So unrealistic.

Of course it’s not going to be perfect, but trust me, this is as close to perfect Madden could ever get.

MAKE SURE TO TURN ALL ASSISTS OFF. Not really sure if you need to, but all of mine are off.
Trust me, I would not take the time to write this if I was lying. It’s 2:25am and I’m supposed to be at work at 8am. I’m so excited!

Old 12-26-2018, 03:01 AM   #3
Rookie

Gregor17's Arena

[quote=Loot23;2049645621]Ok, I’ve never started a topic but have been on OS for years. But after the results I’ve gotten from the test I did with the parity scale, I am amazed. I’ve resorted to going cpu vs cpu in CFM because I just can’t do the gameplay. All Pro too easy, All Madden OP, ‘yada yada.’ I remember hearing someone a year ago on YouTube say that he was having good results when he turns the speed parity scale all the way to 100. So tonight it pops in my head and I try it. I’m astonished with the results. First off, the d-line interaction is was smooth, all and I mean ALL of animations were smooth, no clunky slide and suck into tackle animations and this is on all pro, cpu vs cpu. Then I turn it up to all madden. The results even better, the defensive ends were getting around the edge perfectly. Smooth animations, Miles Garrett couldn’t be stopped. Others could depending on rating. The secondary could actually cover. I couldn’t believe it! So I decide, what the heck, let me try to play against the cpu on all madden. Let me just list all of the things that I was impressed with.

As far as the speed comparison goes, I really couldn’t tell the difference,p. The fast guys were still fast. Probably didn’t notice because the animations, for what they are, were beautiful and smooth. For example, you know those times you are. Right there at the goal line running full speed about to collide with a defender, and you are stopped in your tracks with an animation where you guys are grappling. So unrealistic.

Trust me, I would not take the time to write this if I was lying. It’s 2:25am and I’m supposed to be at work at 8am. I’m some excited!

I agree with you.. I think with the parity at 100, the game plays SO MUCH smoother.. I've used 100 parity for years.. No longer do fast guys look like they're on ice skates gliding everywhere..

HOWEVER at 100, you'll see things you should not, like a DT chase down a WR.. It's a "win some lose some" scenario..

But I agree with you, at 100 parity everything just looks so much better..
Old 12-26-2018, 06:58 AM   #4
Rookie

[quote=Gregor17;2049645632]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loot23

I agree with you.. I think with the parity at 100, the game plays SO MUCH smoother.. I've used 100 parity for years.. No longer do fast guys look like they're on ice skates gliding everywhere..

HOWEVER at 100, you'll see things you should not, like a DT chase down a WR.. It's a "win some lose some" scenario..

But I agree with you, at 100 parity everything just looks so much better..

I haven’t seen the DT chase down thing yet, but there are some linemen that when taking the right angle can get a few skill players in real life. I’ve only tested for an hour or so, because I had to go to bed. But I can’t wait to get home tonight to test further. May even try 99 t see what that does.

Old 12-26-2018, 04:44 PM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 1

[quote=Loot23;2049645687]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gregor17

I haven’t seen the DT chase down thing yet, but there are some linemen that when taking the right angle can get a few skill players in real life. I’ve only tested for an hour or so, because I had to go to bed. But I can’t wait to get home tonight to test further. May even try 99 t see what that does.

Hmm, interesting, I'll give it a shot! Btw, I see DTs running down WRs on drags and short crossing routes all the time with parity on 0 or 10.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-26-2018, 07:46 PM   #6
Rookie

[quote=Loot23;2049645687]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gregor17

Would turning off high motor prevent a lot of DTs running down WRs?
Old 12-26-2018, 10:42 PM   #7
MVP

Rayzaa's Arena

I'm more into the game play than the animations and parity at 100 with skill players getting run down by LBs and lineman is a fail for me. To be fair it has been fixed to be better (it was really bad)but I like the parity at 50-60 range.
Old 12-27-2018, 02:36 PM   #8
Rookie

I like speed parity at zero. I turn zone and defensive reaction to 100 and int down to 40. 40 seems to stop the pics that bounce off your receivers hands 3 times a game.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »