Home

Error Downloading File When Trying To Download Draft Class Madden 19

This is a discussion on Error Downloading File When Trying To Download Draft Class Madden 19 within the Madden NFL Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 12-20-2018, 01:56 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Error Downloading File When Trying To Download Draft Class Madden 19

I am trying to download a draft class for Madden 19 on the Xbox One. It is OSFX19 by Bald band1t. Every time I try to download it says error downloading this file try again later. I've been having this issue with this draft class for almost a week. If anyone knows how to fix this that would be amazing!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-20-2018, 03:55 PM   #2
MVP

xApAthyx13's Arena

Re: Error Downloading File When Trying To Download Draft Class Madden 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by CC2501
I am trying to download a draft class for Madden 19 on the Xbox One. It is OSFX19 by Bald band1t. Every time I try to download it says error downloading this file try again later. I've been having this issue with this draft class for almost a week. If anyone knows how to fix this that would be amazing!
EA Community Downloads have been a real problem this year (at least on the Xbox side of things). It's the same reason I've discontinued doing roster editing this season. I can't even delete my previous roster off of the Community Downloads list without the game freezing or receiving error messages. And downloading the roster would give the user 2 to 3 error messages before the roster would finally download properly. Never had the issue before. I even deleted and completely re-installed M19 to see if that was the issue but it didn't fix anything.

Long story short you're not alone. Several people have been experiencing this problem. Some files do work but the majority of them have similar problems.

My M23 Community Roster for Xbox Series X/S:
https://forums.operationsports.com/f...eries-x-s.html
Old 12-23-2018, 10:47 AM   #3
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by CC2501

I was able to download it so I re-uploaded Bald band1ts draft class for 2019. The files name is Band1t19. Gamer tag NickelStylen28. I can’t download osfx20 but if someone wants to do the same thing for me that would be much appreciated.
Old 12-23-2018, 06:46 PM   #4
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by stinyc01
I was able to download it so I re-uploaded Bald band1ts draft class for 2019. The files name is Band1t19. Gamer tag NickelStylen28. I can’t download osfx20 but if someone wants to do the same thing for me that would be much appreciated.
Thank you so much my man. I am going to upload the most recent OSFX20 I have which I got like last week. The file name is BAND1T20 and the gamertag is Grizzly1414.
Old 12-28-2018, 08:49 AM   #5
Rookie

You guys know if Herbert is in the 20class? Cause saw him as a P in the 19class 😅
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-28-2018, 01:11 PM   #6
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silas34
You guys know if Herbert is in the 20class? Cause saw him as a P in the 19class

Ya I saw him there

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters »