Home

Madden Developers??? Here's what you wanted but couldn't find!

This is a discussion on Madden Developers??? Here's what you wanted but couldn't find! within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare
Closed Thread

Old 12-18-2018, 01:02 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 3
Post Madden Developers??? Here's what you wanted but couldn't find!

Three new features that shouldn't be new but indeed are new and will completely overhaul the gamers experience (if you implement them).

1. Game within a game
From the moment a pass play is called and the ball is snapped, the user need to experience:

D'line scuffling - "Seeeet Hike!" >>> Swim move past the guard (flick RS dn then up), counter the RB chip shot (press A), QB in sight, go go go full speed (rt trigger) + strip sack (r1).... But wait!

QB shuffling - Lamar Jackson evades the pressure, steps back into the pocket (flick RS up), dances around the LB (flick RS left then right), blown coverage, man wide open... Jackson airs it... TOUCHDOWN!!!

2. The ENTIRE running system
Enough is enough & I am sorry Madden devs, but this is officially broken. The 1 cut feature almost saved it but unfortunately it was a LIE! This simply cannot work without an efficient, fluent & RB distinctive running game.

There are 4 types of running backs and WE NEED TO EXPERIENCE THEM ALL:

A. Power back - Really... c'mon guys, I want the ability to bring back the 1999 Tampa Bay cruising for a bruisin/OMG there's a whole decapitated CB arm on the field/A-Train aka MIKE ALSTOTT!!!!! type of running game. There should be dedicated POWER moves that only a strength rating over 90 should posses.

B. 1 Cut back - You nailed this, just add a few more THOUSAND animations tho

C. The Shake & Bake back - My gawd my gawd, life would be absolutely flawless if I could actually play and imitate one of the most blessed backs to ever play the game (BARRY do the hokey pokey SANDERS). This would explode 99.9% of the Madden community's minds.

D. The all around back - Think legendary Thurman Thomas, Marshall Faulk, Todd Gurley, Emmitt Smith, LaDainian, Bo, Gale, Zeke, Saquon, Eric.. Can you smell what I'm cooking!?!

And finally...

3. Innovative, USER creative, exploitative playbooks
I have a feeling this is already in the works, just pleeeeeease nail it!

P.S. all I am saying is this, we miss football, we miss knowing that the future would one day bless us with the highest innovative football game experience that only a fan could dream of experiencing (because 90% of us are simply not physically capable of the real NFL). Until 2019, guess I'll continue indulging in my wishful thinking..

Last edited by 9thahardway; 12-18-2018 at 01:15 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-18-2018, 08:47 AM   #2
Asst 2 the Comm Manager

TheShizNo1's Arena

OVR: 33
Re: Madden Developers??? Here's what you wanted but couldn't find!

We're not really in the business of calling devs out. Doesn't set the best precedence, ya know?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Operation Sports mobile app
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mo
You underestimate my laziness
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mo
**** ya

Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »