Home

Free throws at Oklahoma State

This is a discussion on Free throws at Oklahoma State within the NCAA Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > Other Basketball Games > NCAA Basketball
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 12-16-2018, 09:34 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Free throws at Oklahoma State

The free throw bar at Oklahoma State moved like lighting. I only made 1 of 11 freethrows, and the one I made was by blind luck!

I am into my 15th game of the season as Indiana, playing at all conference, freethrow difficulty 55, and I did not have an issue with free throws until playing on the road at Oklahoma State. (I'm Indiana). I'm using the rosters by Cardinaldiehard, and I'm using the sliders he recommended in his spread sheet that were made by TFIN1212. They are fantastic! But the freethrows (which I don't think had anything to do with the sliders) were nuts at Oklahoma State. I think I was shooting around 83 percent as a team, until that game. Was it because it was considered one of the toughest places to play?

So what do you guys do? Is it just a matter of practice? I tried dialing the free throw difficulty to 0, which made the bracket wider, but the bar still moved like lightning, for all of my guys, and from the start of the game until the end.

Any suggestions?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-02-2019, 12:43 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: Free throws at Oklahoma State

The "Toughest Places to Play" arenas are near impossible for Free Throws. To make matters worse, the Free Throw Difficulty slider correlates to the CPU effectiveness as well. So turning it down also makes the CPU essentially not miss a free throw.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > Other Basketball Games > NCAA Basketball »