Home

New PS3 B1G/SEC dynasty

This is a discussion on New PS3 B1G/SEC dynasty within the NCAA Football Online forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football > NCAA Football Online
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 12-12-2018, 03:59 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
New PS3 B1G/SEC dynasty

Looking to start a B1G/SEC dynasty with some customization to put a heavier emphasis on user games.

Basic info - heisman difficulty, jkits sliders, groupme for communication. Current rosters. 7 minute quarters.

Bowls - B1G/SEC winners will play in the Sugar Bowl. I think the built in conference ties will put the #2 and #3 B1G and SEC teams against each other in the Capital One and Outback bowls. To help make sure this happens, I'll tie up all of the other BCS bowls with other conference winners and try to eliminate all of the at-large bids. I want the goal to be winning the Sugar Bowl or other user games instead of winning the BCS championship or a BCS bowl game against the cpu, but if someone manages to make it to the BCS championship game against the cpu, they will have earned it.

Conference scheduling - Max of 3 users per division. I'll drop a team from each division so we have two conferences of 12. No protected rivals, so we'll have 9 conference games...5 division opponents and a random 4 from the opposite division. If the dynasty is full, that would mean 3-5 user games in conference play depending on which teams the cpu schedules from the other division.

Non-conference scheduling - 2 user games against teams from the opposite conference. 1 non-conference game against a cpu team of your choice.

Syncing bye weeks - I will set both conferences to start conference games as late as possible. This should let me give everyone a bye in the first two or three weeks and cram all 12 games in the remainder of the season. This way we can just recruit and advance through the first few weeks as fast as possible.

coaches - create coach and start at level 3. There will be no adding more points for the head coach. If you add for head coach, you'll be booted and invited again to start back at 3
You CAN add points for coordinators. I don't think we can control what coordinators come in during the coaching carousel, so we might as well add points along the way.

Rules - I'd like to keep the rules as simple as possible.

Respect your opponent: communicate to schedule games, don't run up the score, and please don't rage quit. (no rage quits or restarts in games against the cpu either. post a video if it freezes)

Play realistic: For example, use no huddle and go for it on 4th down only in realistic situations.

No user catch on offense or defense.

On defense, pre-snap, only move the player you're going to control. You can switch players to make a tackle during the play, but again, not to swat or go for an interception.

DM me or post groupme contact info if interested.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-17-2019, 11:00 AM   #2
Banned

eddiehusker's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: New PS3 B1G/SEC dynasty

We just restarted our PS3 dynasty and Looking for a few players. We are in year 1.Solid group. 2018 rosters with 2019 coaches. start as 2 star coordinator, but can take any job offered afterwards. Sim style league with limited cheese... Some rules.. We use band to communicate. Email me [email protected]

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football > NCAA Football Online »