Home

RIDE 3 Arrives on November 30 For PS4, Xbox One & PC - Watch the Launch Trailer Here

This is a discussion on RIDE 3 Arrives on November 30 For PS4, Xbox One & PC - Watch the Launch Trailer Here within the Racing forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Other Sports > Racing
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 11-29-2018, 10:00 AM   #1
Editor-in-Chief

Steve_OS's Arena

OVR: 77
RIDE 3 Arrives on November 30 For PS4, Xbox One & PC - Watch the Launch Trailer Here

Milestone has released the official launch trailer for RIDE 3, its latest motorcycle racing game coming...

Written By: Steve Noah

Click here to view the article.
Follow me on Twitter
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-29-2018, 07:54 PM   #2
JMD
MVP

JMD's Arena

OVR: 16
Re: RIDE 3 Arrives on November 30 For PS4, Xbox One & PC - Watch the Launch Trailer H

I've got this game pre ordered. I'll probably be able to get an hour or so with it tomorrow and a couple more hours on Saturday because I'll be working those days. Sunday morning I'll be able to really spend some time with it so I'll drop back then to give a few impressions of the game. I really liked Ride 2 so I have high hopes for this game.
Old 11-29-2018, 08:18 PM   #3
Pro

poulka's Arena

OVR: 8
This game is legit. *Got my pre order and have been playing since Tuesday. *I love the attention to detail so many different genres of bikes. *This is the first one I have played in this series. *But I must say I am hooked. *Great variety of tracks as well. *Customization is a little tricky. *Especially apply designs to bike and mirroring on both sides. *But otherwise a very unique challenge for me being used to four wheel racing now adjusting to two.
Star Wars Outlaws
Old 12-02-2018, 06:43 AM   #4
JMD
MVP

JMD's Arena

OVR: 16
Re: RIDE 3 Arrives on November 30 For PS4, Xbox One & PC - Watch the Launch Trailer H

Quote:
Originally Posted by poulka
This game is legit. *Got my pre order and have been playing since Tuesday. *I love the attention to detail so many different genres of bikes. *This is the first one I have played in this series. *But I must say I am hooked. *Great variety of tracks as well. *Customization is a little tricky. *Especially apply designs to bike and mirroring on both sides. *But otherwise a very unique challenge for me being used to four wheel racing now adjusting to two.
I agree , so far I'm really enjoying it. Really like the different feel of each bike , Super Moto is giving me a real hard time though. My only complaint so far would be that the career races are only 2 and 3 laps so far. Way to short.

Suggestion: If you're playing on the Xbox One X in option under Image Configuration choose High frame rate over high resolution , game runs much smoother with the higher frame rate.

Last edited by JMD; 12-02-2018 at 06:49 AM.
Old 12-23-2018, 04:19 AM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 0

Excellent thread .... thrilling point
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Other Sports > Racing »