Home

Custom Anti-Gruden Raiders roster for Madden 19

This is a discussion on Custom Anti-Gruden Raiders roster for Madden 19 within the Madden NFL Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 11-17-2018, 05:09 AM   #1
Rookie

RedivivusOlive1's Arena

OVR: 0
Custom Anti-Gruden Raiders roster for Madden 19

I am currently building a Raiders roster for Madden 19, while not touching any other teams, unless a player that Jon Gruden cut or traded away is on that team. I am currently editing the Raiders roster from the latest roster, but will update it as EA releases new rosters.
Several things have been done as of now:
Khalil Mack moved back to OAK from CHI (Position changed from LOLB to LE)
Amari Cooper moved back to OAK from DAL (Jersey number changed back from #19 to 89)
Michael Crabtree moved from BAL to OAK.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-17-2018, 10:05 AM   #2
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 33
Re: Custom Anti-Gruden Raiders roster for Madden 19

As a Raiders fan, I love this.

Much of what I feel about the Raiders this year is summed up in the phrase "Anti-Gruden," lol.

I'm toying with a franchise concept in which I run with this dumpster fire for year one, gutting the team of the talent Gruden has traded, then have Mark Davis "bought out" by a rival ownership group committed to keeping the team in OAK and to righting the Gruden mistake immediately, cost what it may, at which point I'd run as a created coach.

Funny how this year's events have forced Raiders fans to exercise their creativity, lol.
Old 11-17-2018, 07:46 PM   #3
Rookie

RedivivusOlive1's Arena

So, i exactly, had to remove Jordy Nelson and Frostee Rucker, as those are aged past-their-prime veterans Gruden signed, traded them to DAL and CHI for Cooper and Mack.
Old 11-21-2018, 09:27 AM   #4
Rookie

RedivivusOlive1's Arena

Just started working on the roster, reverted Gruden's trades of Cooper and Mack, restored Latavius Murray (MIN) and Michael Crabtree (BAL), T.J. Carrie (CLE), Jamize Olawale (DAL), Cordarrelle Patterson (NE), Sebastian Janikowski (SEA) and Marquette King, then signed NaVorro Bowman to the team.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters »