Home

UFC 2 UT or UFC 3 UT?

This is a discussion on UFC 2 UT or UFC 3 UT? within the EA Sports UFC Ultimate Team forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC > EA Sports UFC Ultimate Team
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 10-12-2018, 01:23 PM   #1
Rookie

jdeckelmansr's Arena

OVR: 0
UFC 2 UT or UFC 3 UT?

Let your voice be heard!

That is the main reason why I played UFC 2 until UFC 3 was released, was because of UFC 2's UT. I loved the simplistic form that it was. You created your fighter and upgraded any or all moves. I invested quite a bit of time and money into UT and packs for UT. With UFC 3, day one I bought a few and then that was it. However, I have invested quite a bit of time into UFC 3's UT. And I still have the same feeling as I had since day one. I would like to UFC 4 UT core more like UFC 2's UT. I like the offline modes in UFC 3's UT...and that's about it. Again, this is my opinion.

So my question to everyone here is...Would you prefer UFC 4's UT to be more similar to UFC 2's or UFC 3's UT?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-12-2018, 06:53 PM   #2
MVP

chia's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: UFC 2 UT or UFC 3 UT?

UFC2 UT was very good. I won’t be getting UFC4 no matter the changes they make to UT.

Also Go Tigers Go!
Old 10-13-2018, 05:46 PM   #3
Pro

They did have the trading card system which was better to collect and gave you something to chase. Here you're chasing "elite tier" but as you only use one fighter on the team (what's in name, UT?...) it doesn't really matter.

I like the solo challenges a lot and that alone makes it more fun than UT on UFC2. But then again, there was the stupid stamina system that everyone hated for good reason (pointless clicking).

I can't recall the item system being changed.

Still a lot of changes they need to make to make it more playable. Lots of features don't make sense, like the "market", the "temporary" perk system, among other things.
Old 12-18-2018, 03:48 PM   #4
Rookie

UFC 2 all the way.

UFC 3’s UT was ruined when they decided to have temporary cards and made the entire lightweight division into Constance McLaughlin skins. Those stupid “skins” sully the entire experience and not being able to assign any decent amount of moves to your fighter just compounds the problem when you get a gold “Striker” Khabib Nurmagomedov with only one slot for all of his grappling sets and only like 5 punch slots to assign. I later got the gold “grappler” khabib and he wasn’t much better.

Just dumb.
Old 01-03-2019, 07:14 PM   #5
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdeckelmansr
Let your voice be heard!

That is the main reason why I played UFC 2 until UFC 3 was released, was because of UFC 2's UT. I loved the simplistic form that it was. You created your fighter and upgraded any or all moves. I invested quite a bit of time and money into UT and packs for UT. With UFC 3, day one I bought a few and then that was it. However, I have invested quite a bit of time into UFC 3's UT. And I still have the same feeling as I had since day one. I would like to UFC 4 UT core more like UFC 2's UT. I like the offline modes in UFC 3's UT...and that's about it. Again, this is my opinion.

So my question to everyone here is...Would you prefer UFC 4's UT to be more similar to UFC 2's or UFC 3's UT?
I'm fine with the way UT is now. I wish they would add more solos though. Like every live event should have its own solo challenges. It would make it easier for the players who don't spend money grind and gain decent cards or tokens.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC > EA Sports UFC Ultimate Team »