Home

Color Ways / Equipment

This is a discussion on Color Ways / Equipment within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 10-05-2018, 10:22 AM   #1
Rookie

Cato06's Arena

OVR: 0
Color Ways / Equipment

This is the third game now that the Pats have mainly worn red gloves and cleats with their color rush uniforms. I only saw one player (James White) wearing blue on blue... 98% of the team was wearing white on red, blue & red Red on Red, or white on blue. Kane, if your out there reading this, can you please show some sort of a hint or acknowledgement that this can be represented in a future title update? No one on the team wears blue on blue like you have it in the game. It would be greatly appreciated.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-05-2018, 01:00 PM   #2
Lord of Suffering

Darth Aegis's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: Color Ways / Equipment

I would send Dustin a tweet and go directly to the source. Alot of things fall on deaf ears on the forums.

Last edited by Darth Aegis; 10-05-2018 at 01:08 PM.
Old 10-05-2018, 01:22 PM   #3
MVP

Rayzaa's Arena

I see many different color cleats in those photos and mostly white gloves, black gloves, and red gloves. You cant expect the EA guys to have that. Clearly the team doesnt have uniform cleats and gloves.

Id say 98% is a much too high a figure. Hec in your first picture, there are five standing there and three of them are wearing white and black cleats and white and black gloves LOL. Background guys as well.

Last edited by Rayzaa; 10-05-2018 at 01:24 PM.
Old 10-05-2018, 02:08 PM   #4
Rookie

Cato06's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rayzaa
I see many different color cleats in those photos and mostly white gloves, black gloves, and red gloves. You cant expect the EA guys to have that. Clearly the team doesnt have uniform cleats and gloves.

Id say 98% is a much too high a figure. Hec in your first picture, there are five standing there and three of them are wearing white and black cleats and white and black gloves LOL. Background guys as well.

98% not wearing blue on blue is more what I meant. I only saw 1 player wearing blue on blue cleats and gloves like they have it in Madden. That’s not enough to justify that color way if I was designing the game. I would want it to be what we see on TV.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 10-05-2018, 02:09 PM   #5
Rookie

Cato06's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaReal Milticket
I would send Dustin a tweet and go directly to the source. Alot of things fall on deaf ears on the forums.

I don’t have Twitter, but maybe I’ll try.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-05-2018, 02:24 PM   #6
Rookie

Cato06's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rayzaa

EA could have it if they just set the Pats color rush uni’s to have standard equipment like they do with their home and away uni’s. (White/primary, white/secondary, etc.) when selecting cleats.

Old 10-05-2018, 04:31 PM   #7
Lord of Suffering

Darth Aegis's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cato06
I don’t have Twitter, but maybe I’ll try.

Just a suggestion, hes the only guy in the world that can get this in the game lol.
Old 10-05-2018, 07:04 PM   #8
MVP

Rayzaa's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cato06
EA could have it if they just set the Pats color rush uni’s to have standard equipment like they do with their home and away uni’s. (White/primary, white/secondary, etc.) when selecting cleats.

I mean expect them to have some players with black and white cleats, some with black and red and some with blue and red, same with gloves , etc. Why do that? I didn't even notice the cleats on TV til I saw this thread. Sometimes you guys are ridiculous with things like this, isn't the game play the most important thing? Never seen so many care about the uniforms over the gameplay before.

Next you will want to see something like Crabtree's neck chain seen taped to his skin the few times they show him close enough to see it, or maybe someone is wearing some shoelaces you like

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »