Home

VAWereWolf65's Custom Draft Class Thread - 2k19 (Xbox One)

This is a discussion on VAWereWolf65's Custom Draft Class Thread - 2k19 (Xbox One) within the NBA 2K Basketball Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 09-11-2018, 09:12 PM   #1
MVP

VAWereWolf65's Arena

OVR: 0
VAWereWolf65's Custom Draft Class Thread - 2k19 (Xbox One)

Hey everyone, if you followed my classes last year, you know that I like to fully edit my players and put maximum effort into my classes. However, I'm sad to inform everyone that this year, I will not be able to go all in with my classes. You will still receive draft classes from me, but they will not be at the same level they were last year.

The classes themselves will be the same (Fully edited signatures, tendencies, badges, etc. for at least 75 players in each class) but I won't be able to provide the same level of story lines as I did last year.

Here's how it'll work. I will uploaded blank draft classes and update them as I go along. This way, if you're really eager to start your league, you'll still have something to use. It also gives me the added benefit of working at my own pace, since I'm going to be very busy this year and won't be able to dedicate the same amount of time as I did last year to editing. If you're someone who likes to wait for the final product, you still have the option to wait until I announce it is fully completed.

For those of those who enjoyed my writing, I'm happy to announce that I will be doing some writing for SimWorld this year, so stay tuned for that.

If you have any questions, PM me or leave a comment and I'll answer you ASAP. I will leave a list below of the classes that I have already started on and uploaded.

File Name: 2019 Draft (Full Edits)
Gamertag: VAWereWolf65
Credit to Da InFaMous NY for player faces and DC for scouting reports

File Name: Fic Draft 1 (WIP, Updates)
Gamertag: VAWereWolf65

Last edited by VAWereWolf65; 01-25-2019 at 12:14 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-12-2018, 10:24 AM   #2
Rookie

Re: VAWereWolf65's Custom Draft Class Thread - 2k19 (Xbox One)

Can’t wait! Looking forward to using your classes again!
Old 09-21-2018, 09:19 AM   #3
Rookie

Just came in to say I really enjoyed your classes last year, looking forward to use them again
Old 09-27-2018, 06:43 PM   #4
Rookie

I see you have several updates to the fictional class, about how many players have you done so far?
Old 09-27-2018, 08:52 PM   #5
MVP

VAWereWolf65's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by sawilson1
I see you have several updates to the fictional class, about how many players have you done so far?
only about 10 so far, I'll start dropping more info in here once I get more done. Haven't gotten a chance to do a lot of work on it lately.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-28-2018, 06:22 PM   #6
MVP

VAWereWolf65's Arena

Wanted to give everyone a quick update about where I’m at:

So i’ve been super busy lately and haven’t gotten a whole lot done, however the somewhat final form of the 2019 class has been posted. Once the college season actually starts i’ll update the players as the season goes along, as well as add some new ones. But for right now, the 2019 class that’s currently on 2k share is the one i’m sticking with for a while.

As for the fictional classes, I think i’m gonna change my approach. Since I don’t have enough time this year to do as much stories as I did last year, I don’t see any point in editing 75 players for each draft class. What i’m thinking of is doing the top 25-30 players in each class, that way I can get more done.

If you have an opinion you want to share about how you think I should do it, feel free to let me know. But the way I see it is I can either do 1 or 2 classes with 75 players or 3 to 4 classes with 25-30 players. Personally, I like the 25-30 player option but if anybody has any objections, please let me know.

(Also, it’s kind of hard to tell how many people have actually paid any attention to this thread because of how effed up OS’s views are now, so make yourself loud and clear if you have an opinion on the topic)

Last edited by VAWereWolf65; 10-28-2018 at 06:26 PM.
Old 10-30-2018, 02:46 PM   #7
Rookie

I love these classes and am excited for the new ones. However, I feel one of my favorite aspects of the classes is the 2nd round prospects. They were very realistic last year, as many were on rosters for at least 1-2 years before never playing again and some were even valuable role players. Just my opinion, I understand your time crunch so either way I will be using the classes
Old 10-31-2018, 11:40 PM   #8
MVP

VAWereWolf65's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cobar20
I love these classes and am excited for the new ones. However, I feel one of my favorite aspects of the classes is the 2nd round prospects. They were very realistic last year, as many were on rosters for at least 1-2 years before never playing again and some were even valuable role players. Just my opinion, I understand your time crunch so either way I will be using the classes
Thanks. This actually kind of opens up my eyes a little more, because personally, having realistic second rounders was a huge point of emphasis for me last year since 2k's second rounders are so terrible. Maybe I'll bump the number from 25-30 to 45-50. That way there's a pretty decent amount of 2nd round picks in the pool.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters »